CHAPTER 1: Something's off...

Ink sat on the roof, staring thoughtfully at the meadow that was behind the house he shared with Blueberry and Dream. He began to draw, carefully sketching lines and curves. Suddenly, his vision blurred and his head spun. Ink dropped his pencil and held his hand up to his forehead. He blinked a few times and, just as suddenly as it came, the dizziness left him and his vision was clear again.

"Strange.. I wonder why that happened?" He thought, taking his hand off his forehead and setting his sketchbook beside him.

"INK? GET OFF OF THE ROOF! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Blue shouted from somewhere downstairs, most likely the kitchen.

"HOLD ON!" Ink shouted back, picking his sketchbook up and opening the window into his room. Ink's room had a window to the roof, which is how he got up and down from it. Ink set his sketchbook on a small desk in the corner of the room, then headed downstairs.

~

"Hurry up or else we're gonna be late to school!" Dream said, getting up and putting his empty breakfast plate into the sink. Ink looked down at his half eaten breakfast, then pushed it away and got up. He honestly wasn't feeling very good, but he didn't want to worry his friends. After all, Dream already had enough to deal with...

"Ink? Are you okay?" Blue asked, following Ink into to living room.

"Yeah! Im fine, don't worry about it.." Ink replied, grabbing his backpack and heading towards the front door.

-=Dream's POV=-

Ink seemed off as we walked down the street to school. I was honestly getting slightly worried. Yeah, yeah, call me the "Parent" of our group, but really, I was concerned that there was something wrong with Ink.

"You okay? You seem... off." I asked him.

He nodded slightly, but he seemed deep in thought.

"Uh.. earth to Ink? Can you hear me-" I started.

"NU! I knew I was forgetting something!" Ink burst out.

I laughed some and he gave me a death glare.

"What did ya forget, Ink?"

"I forgot to do my half of the project for my History class!"

"Wait, isn't Error your partner in that? Oh, he's gonna be so mad!"

Ink again gave me a death glare. I laughed, "Just kidding! Don't worry, I'll help you do it during lunch."

"Thank you so much Dream!" Ink said, his voice happier.

I shrugged. By that time, we had already gotten to the entrance of the school.

"C"MON GUYS!" Blue said, running towards our first class as the bell rang.

"BLUE! WAIT!" I yelled, running after the hyper skeleton.

~Time Skip To Lunch~

-=Ink's POV=-

I plopped down onto the seat next to Blue, for some reason, I felt incredibly tired. Maybe I was getting sick...

"Hey Ink, let's start on that history project, yeah?" Dream said.

"Oh! Sure.." I replied.

I told him what we needed to do and we started. We had about an hour, and I was praying that it would be enough time. Thankfully, we finished just before he bell rang.

"Thank you so much Dream!" I said as I gathered up the loose papers and stuffed them into my backpack.

"No problem, see you after school!" He said, getting up and walking out of the cafeteria.

I did the same. Unfortunately, I didn't have many classes with Blue, and Dream was in an entirely different grade, oh well. I walked to the class I hated most, History. As soon as I entered the room Error approached me.

"DiD yOu Do YoUr HaLf?" He asked.

I nodded.

"cAn I hAvE tHe PaPeRs?" He said, following me as I walked to my desk.

I sat down, dug around my backpack and handed him the papers. Then I folded my arms on my desk and buried my head into my arms.

~

A/N: Sorry if this is bad! I don't know what im doing, and since im out of idea's (Wow, great job me, I made a super short first chapter and im already out of idea's ;-;) I probably won't update for a while. Again, sorry if its bad!