Chapter 15: The Sleepover (Part 2)

-=Error's POV=-

  "So what movie are we gonna watch?" Ink asked, slightly flustered because someone ruined our moment.

  Blue shrugged from his position on the couch. Oh how I want to strangle him-

  "How about horror?" Cross said with a devious grin, holding up a movie titled 'The Conjuring'.

  "No! Y'all ain't gonna watch me!!" Horror said in a mock disgusted voice, "You pervs!!"

  Lust then flung himself over Blueberry, who was sitting in between Horror and Lust, and wrapped his arms around Horror, "Mine!"

  Blue squirmed uncomfortably as Cross rolled his eyes, "You know what I mean."

  Dream (who had apparently just been freed from being locked in the same room as Nightmare?) eyed the movie disk strangely.

  "I dunno....." He said, "You know I don't really.. like, horror films."

  Cross's grin widened, "Exactly."

  "Wha-" Dream's cheek's we're suddenly dusted with gold, "Cross! Really?!"

  Ink looked at them, confused. The poor thing is almost too innocent for his own good.

~10 minutes later...~

  This movie certainly looks... horrific. The 'couples' have already snuggled up on the couch, leaving the rest of us single-Pringles sitting the floor. Dream and Blue have already been covering their eyes, and, of course, everyone in Nightmare's gang didn't seem to be affected.

  There was a sudden jump-scare and I suddenly found Ink latched to my arm, his face buried in my sleeve as he whimpered.

  "You okay?" I asked, gently patting the top of his skull.

  He subtly nodded, but didn't make any move to let go of my arm. Shrugging, I leaned my skull against the bottom of the couch. Just in time to witness another bloody scene.

~Another time skip because I'm lazy~

  "I-Is it over?" Blue asked, his face deep in a pillow.

  "Mhm." Both Dust and Fell said before shooting each other dirty looks.

  Ink finally let go of my arm as Lust walked to the kitchen.

  "It's too early to go to bed." He said, returning with an empty soda bottle, "So how about another game?"

  "OOOOO!!!!!!" Blue's eyes went starry, "What game? What game!!"

  "Spin the bottle."

  "This better not get-" Dream quickly glanced at Blue and Ink, "Uh... Dirty."

  "It won't, don't worry." Lust said causally before slamming the bottle on its side on the ground.

  He spun it and it landed on Nightmare.

  "...why another stupid game?-"

  "Truth or Truth?" Lust asked.

  "That's not-"

  "Answer the question~"

  Nightmare sighed, "Or."

  "Okay!!! Whose your crush?" Lust said, completely disregarding Nightmare's attempt at a smart move.

  "...They...aren't present right now." Was all Nightmare said.

  "Details?" Lust asked hopefully.

  "No." Nightmare growled before violently tossing the bottle at Dream and getting up.

  "Where are you going?" Dream asked, Cross narrowly catching the bottle before it slammed into Dream's face.

  "I'm not playing." Was all Nightmare said as he returned to the bean bag in the corner.

  "Fine." Dream said as he spun the bottle.

  This time it landed on me.

  "Error, Truth or dare?" Dream asked.

  "DaRe..?"

  Dream glanced at Nightmare as Cross whispered something to him.

  "Find some pink paint and dump it on Nightmare." Dream said quietly, glancing again at Nightmare.

  "OkAy." I said, getting up with Ink quickly following me.

  I gave him a quizzical look and he pointed with his free hand at the handcuffs that I had forgotten about. Nodding, I, er, we, set off on our quest to find pink paint, which we had found very easily. Apparently, Ink had a fairly large collection of paints in the closet under the stairs.

  Holding the bottle of paint in my free hand, Ink and I quietly crept up to Nightmare, the rest of our friends eagerly watching us. Nightmare was distracted by something on his phone, so I took the opportunity to squirt him with the entire bottle of paint.

  "What the-?!" Nightmare said, rather shocked as the paint started to mix with the goo covering him, turning a lovely shade of pale pink.

  "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" He screeched, jumping up and nearly impaling me with a tentacle.

  "RUN!" I yelled at Ink before sprinting away from the angry, pink octopus.

~5 minutes later~

  I put my finger to my teeth as an indication to Ink that he should stay silent. We were hiding inside of the paint-closet, and a still very pissed-off Nightmare was right outside of it.

"Thank Asgore octopuses have a horrible sense of smell..." Ink suddenly whispered.

  Despite biting one of my tongues so hard it bled, I lost it.

  "Found you." Nightmare growled, flinging the closet door open.

  Aw frick-

  "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Someone screamed, the closet door just open enough for Ink and I to see Nightmare get hit by a thrown pillow.

•••

  "WHY IS EVERYONE TARGETING ME?!"

A/N:
WHOOOOOO!
IM BACK!
Sorry this took a while, I was feeling pretty uninspired. (Poor Nightmare..)

  Anyways! The follow 5-8 chapters will be more slice-of-life, so yeah.

  Thanks for reading! I'll see y'all in the next chapter!!!!