A/N: Tag, you're it. ;3

EEEEEEP! I got tagged! I feel so loved
:3

Okay, I was first tagged JustAnotherAnimator. Thank yoooou!

10 Things about me:

10 Things about me:

1) I really want to make a youtube channel about art or gaming or something. Can't decide which to do though.

2) I'm female.

3) My favorite color is pastel blue. And pastel purple..... So I like to combine them into periwinkle sometimes.

4) Me and my Best friend have our own versions of certain words (Hoi instead of Hello, Soeaw {Long Story} instead of So, etc) and I accidentally say those words instead of the real versions sometimes.

5) I ADORE undertale (Does my username give it away?) and whenever I hear or see something that is found in undertale or an AU I immediately whisper the name of the character/AU to myself. This caused me to accidentally call a restaurant "Grillby's" once. (In my defense, the actual name sounded very close to Grillby's, so its not really my fault!!!)

6) I talk really fast.

7) I love shiny things.

8) I actually like being girly, but it takes to much work, so I default to shorts, a tee-shirt and my trusty blue hoodie whenever I need to go out. :3

9) This face- :3  is my favorite text-face/text-emoji.

10) I am an ambivert.

Here's a joke:

What did the Sun say to the Moon?

Gimme some space.

Uh.. a spoiler? Okay, how about a (In-accurate) spoiler for the (possible) sequel for this book.

"Remind me again why your house is so far away?" A tall skeleton asked his shorter companion as they pushed through dense foliage of the forest.

"Because I decided to go to a school that was 10 towns over." The shorter skeleton replied, gracefully jumping over a fallen log.

"And why was that?" The taller inquired, following suite of the shorter.

"Because I wanted to go to a good school-" The shorter skeleton stopped when he felt a droplet of water hit his cheek, "Oh great...."

I'll tag everyone at the end :3

Thanks to Byshiee for also tagging me!!