Chapter 11: Lost

(Take some nice, calming music. Even though this chapter's title probably has ya'll scared out of your skins)

-=No one's POV=-

  Another week has passed and Ink has finally been released from the hospital on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Ink, having been confined to relatively small spaces, suggested to Dream, Blue and Error that they go to the park. They agreed, thinking that it would be nice to get out before having to return to school.

They couldn't be more wrong.

-=Error's POV=-
  "It's so pretty here!!" Ink exclaimed, both of his eyes bright stars.

  "But Ink, we used to come here every week!!" Blue giggled.

  "Well, we haven't come here for two weeks!!" Ink responded, running forwards, "C'mon guys! I wanna go to the lake!!"

  "Wait for me!!!" Dream laughed, racing after his friend.

  "Guys.. cmon... I just woke up from a nap..." I grumbled, slowly making my way after the hyper trio.

  "Your fault, slow poke!" Ink said, sticking his tongue out at me before stopping.

  I walked up beside him and stared at the gorgeous view in front of us.

  The sun was making the water of the lake shine like crystal, and the water was so calm that the evergreen trees surrounding the area were reflected perfectly. Now normally I don't really like this kind of stuff, I'm more into stars, but I have to admit, this was quite nice.

  "Now Ink, you don't need to gasp, I get it, it's really pretty and you haven't been here in forever." I jokingly stated.

  "Error!!" Ink pouted, his eyes becoming exclamation points as he poked my arm.

  "Guys!! The magnificent blue has found a hiking trail!!" Blue exclaimed, running up to us with Dream, both their eyes stars.

  Ink's pin-pricks became stars again, "Where?!"

  "Over here!!" Dream said, quickly walking over to a clearly labeled sign.

  "C'mon Error! Let's go!!" Ink giggled, tugging at my arm before skipping to the trail entrance.

~Tem skip~

-=Still Error's POV=-

  "Guys... lets... take a break...." I huffed, collapsing onto a large rock.

  "But we aren't at the top yet!" All three of the skeletons exclaimed.

  "So.... tired..." I groaned, closing my eyes.

  Why did I agree to this?! I should have known those three wouldn't want to stop until they got to the top of this mountain trail...

  "Blue! Quick! Come look at this!" I heard Ink say.

  "It's so pretty!" Blue exclaimed from somewhere behind me.

  I opened my eyes and turned around on my rock. Ink and Blue had walked off of the trail and were in front of one of the trees on the edge of the tree line, marveling over a glittery golden butterfly.