Chapter 6: Sick

-=Ink's POV=-

School had just finished up for the day, and I was about to head to the tree to meet up with Dream and Blue when I was stopped by Error.

"HeY, iNk? Um, AbOuT tHe PrOjEcT? WhErE sHoUlD wE mEeT uP..?" He asked, fidgeting with a golden heart necklace that I haven't seen him wear before.

"Uh.... how about the park?"

"Ok, WhY dOn'T wE mEeT aT tHe GaZeBo?"

"When?"

"uM... mAyBe 9:00 tOmOrRoW mOrNiNg?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed, smiling, "I'll see you then!"

Error nodded, then walked away from me.

-=Error's POV=-

Great, that wasn't too hard, now I only have to worry about making the actual artwork....

  I sighed and started walking home. I'll just google pictures of 'surrealism art', whatever the heck that is, and try to copy something I find.

  I reached my front porch and unlocked the door. The house was silent when I entered.

  "I guess mom is still at work..." I muttered to myself. Fresh was probably still at school, but I couldn't care less about him.

  I passed by Geno's abandoned bedroom and went into mine. Despite having a pile of homework from various classes, I decided that I'd rather focus on just the art project. I sat down at my desk and started browsing through my computer so I could hopefully figure out what I was supposed to do.

~On Saturday~

-=Ink's POV=-
I had arrived at the gazebo and sat down on one the the stone benches, setting my backpack filled with art stuff next to me. Error wasn't here yet, so I took out my drawing book and started mindlessly sketching something while waiting. After probably 20 minutes I spotted Error walking towards the gazebo. Setting my sketch book beside me, I waved at him.

  "HeY, nIcE dRaWiNg." He said, picking up my drawing book and sitting down next to me.

  "Thanks but..." I took the sketch book then picked up my pencil, quickly scribbling something in.

  "There, now it's perfect" I said, flipping the book around to show Error. It was a drawing of him, but I had originally forgotten to draw his necklace, so, I sketched it in quickly.

  "So, um, random question..." I said, closing the sketchbook and setting it aside, "Where'd you get the necklace from? And when did you get it?"

  I wish I hadn't asked.

  Error's demeanor quickly changed to that of sadness.

  "N-nevermind!!" I said quickly, "U-um.. Lets just do the project..."

~1 hour later~

-=Still Ink's POV=-

  I had just finished the rough sketch of my drawing, and was very happy with how it was turning out. Error, on the other hand was.... struggling.

  "HoW DO YoU Do IT?!" He yelled in frustration.

  I giggled, "Do you want some help?"