Chapter 19: You're back!!!!

(A/N: Before we begin I just wanna give a quick shoutout to Drunk_Error for being a overall awesome person!)

[Meanwhile]

-=Nightmare's POV=-

  I hissed as the bright sunlight hit my face, forcing its way into my closed eye-socket and nearly blinding me when I finally opened my eye.

  "Stupid sun..." I grumbled as I used a tentacle to close my curtains, "It's Saturday, why can't you just let me sleep in for once....."

  I sighed, reluctantly sitting up. I was awake, might as well just get up and be "productive." Slowly, I made my way to my closet, got dressed, then dragged myself downstairs for some breakfast.

"Hey Nightmare." Killer said.

I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple, "Hey Killer-"

Wait.

"KILLER?! When did you- How the hell did you even get into my house?!"

Killer shrugged sitting down on the couch, "The door was unlocked."

"Okaaaaaay..." I was happy, yeah, but also confused as heck, "But how did you know my address? And where the hell did you even go for, like, 2 months?"

"Uh..." Killer looked around, rubbing his arm nervously before responding, "You told us you live in a mansion. This is the only mansion on this street. And they just took me to a random shack in the forest.."

"Did you remember their face or names?" My confusion was diminishing and quickly turning to anger.

I'm going to kill those idiots for hurt-

"No." Killer said.

But.... He doesn't look hurt..

"Okay, fine. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. They didn't really do anything to me."

"Did they say anything about Alternate Multiverse or AU's?"

"No... What's up with the interrogation, Nighty?" Killer grumbled, his attitude very quickly turning bitter.

  "What.. did you just call me?!" I asked in disbelief.

  Noway Killer would actually have said what I just heard.

  "Nighty?"

  Okay, something is definitely up, but, maybe I'm being paranoid? I mean, the guy just got back from getting kidnapped...

  "Uh.. whatever. Just, grab something from the fridge if you're hungry, I'll be upstairs..."

  Killer nodded before walking into the kitchen, disappearing from my sight. After he left I made my way upstairs to my room, grabbing my phone off of my bed and clicking on Dream's contact. Actually, I should probably just text him.. or maybe I should just text the group chat. And I should probably notify the authorities...

  I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nasal cavity. It's too early for this much work..

{The Bad Guys: Quest for Kils}

Prince_Darkness: Hey guys,
I just found Killer.

AshyBoi79: Wait, WUT?!

ThatOneHorrorScene: How?

Prince_Darkness: He kinda
just showed up in my house..