Chapter 21: Camping.

(A/N: It's my birthday! But, imma pretend it's Opposite Day, so, instead of me getting a present, you all will get a present in the form of an extra long chapter!)

[One More Month Passes By]

-=Ink's POV=-

  "Ink! Wake up wake up wake up!!!!" I heard someone scream as they hit me with a pillow.

  "Five.. more.. minutes..." I grumbled, pulling my blanket over my skull and curling up.

  "No! You can't! Or else we'll be late for the trip!!!"

  Instantly I shot up, my eyes widening as I realized what day it was.

  "What time is it!? I can't believe I almost forgot!!" I said hurriedly, jumping out of bed and running around to get ready.

  "Um.. it's 5:49 AM, why?" Blue said, sitting on my now-messy bed.

  "Don't we need to be at the school by 6:00?!" I screeched, pulling on a random, oversized hoodie and grabbing my pre-packed backpack.

  "Yes?" Blue said, casually swinging his legs back and forth, "But you're ready now and we don't need to pack our bags so we should be fine!"

  "I guess.." I yawned, shooing Blue off of my bed and quickly making it, "Is Error here yet?"

  "Nope!-" Blue suddenly paused and frowned when he saw something on my desk.

  "What is it?" I asked.

  "Iiiiiiiink," He whined, "You didn't get your permit signed yet!"

  "Oops.."

  "C'mon! Dream is awake already so let's get him to sign it!" Blue demanded, snatching the permit before grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of my room.

  "Good morning guys." Dream greeting once we made it downstairs.

  "DREAM! Ink forgot to have you sign his permit!" Blue exclaimed, facepalming and handing Dream the paper.

  "Oh.." Dream said, taking the paper, "...you know, Ink.. I've been having second thought about this.."

  "What do you mean?" I asked, "No.. wait.. Don't tell me it's because!-"

  "I just... I'm scared something might happen to you.." Dream hesitantly explained.

  "But-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

  "I'll get it!" Blue said, quickly running off.

  After the sound of the door opening, followed by foot steps and another click, Blue returned with Error.

  "WhAt'S tHe HoLdUp?" Error casually questioned.

  "Dream won't sign my permit!!" I groaned, "He says I'm too accident prone."

  "Hey! I did not say that, and I have plenty of other reasons as to why I'm having second thoughts of allowing you to go!!" Dream said.