Bio Terrorists And The Mutant Holocaust

Reys's bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. They were ordered to get out of the bus in a proper queue. They did so. Then all of the prisoners' handcuffs were to tied to a single rope, which was in the hands of a soldier, who was pulling all of them. On both the sides of the queue were heavily armed cops who had a
lash each. So they kept on hitting the prisoners on their way to the destination.

They finally reached a big area with really long fences and high walls. Reys and the other handcuffed guys were very tired, but not the cops. They had a brought a lot of water with them, and they were not willing to share it. So all the prisoners were dehydrated by now.
The cops pushed all the prisoners through a metal gate which was connected to the big-fenced-area. After all the prisoners were in, they were freed from their handcuffs, and the metal door was locked from outside. There were a lot of people and cops inside the place. One of the cops pressed a button and another one pulled a lever at the same time, and the whole area was covered with lasers then.

Reys and the others were then free to roam around the place.

Reys went straight to an old man who was standing right there in front of him. He asked "which place is this? why am I here?"
The old man replied -"This is Area 51. You are here because you
have some powers that no one else in the world has." Reys stared at the old man for about half a second and said -"They have surely mistaken me for someone else." The old man replied -"No, they have caught the right person. I can see it within you. That's my superpower - to see inside a person and get information, the ones even they themselves didn't knew they had.
I can also read your mind." Reys said -"So you also have a super power, just like me?" The old man smiled and said -"Everyone here has a super power."

Reys walked around the place. The cops never called the mutants with their names. They would say conduit numbers of bio-terrorists.
The only person Reys knew in the place was the old man. One day Reys went to him and said -"You look very experienced. You surely might have a way to break this Area 51 prison. Can
you help me get out of here?" The old man replied -"Many of these mutants have tried, but none of them succeded.

"So that means that I can't escape?"- asked Reys.
"You can"- said the old man. "But for that you will have to control your body when it is
enraged. It is not an easy task but I can help you if you want." "You can?" - asked Reys. "Yes." was the answer from the old man. "But if you know how to escape, why don't you get away of this hell?" - said Reys.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. Almost everyone I had was killed when I was brought here." - replied the old man. "That's really sad. Okay, one last question. What is your name?"
- asked Reys. "I'm Zeus. Zeus Rosen" - replied the old man.

From the next day, Reys started his training to get out of Area 51.

After 7 months of practising, now Reys could fly, shoot fire balls, regenerate his body parts, turn into a small light which can pass through the smallest gap, and can soak energy. But now there was another problem. He can't control his eyes power. So they can shoot anytime without Reys even knowing. Mr. Zeus had said that his eyes were his greatest weapon and power, and he will have to learn how to control them
himself.