The End

Living in Mutown was no longer an option.After the destruction the Nebula orb did, the four would be the sheep of a wild hunt with soldiers, and after what they did, the four wanted a break.

Bruno said that Reys has still hope ofrecovering, but it would take time. Frank was still not sure
where he was being taken to. Spad was heavily injured.

Bruno said that he is going to be with Reys till he heals himself.

Frank said that he felt like family with them, so he too is going to stay.

Spad will also stay, but only until Reys heals.

Will they ever be able to know where to know where Frank was headed to? Will they ever know why he was taken there? Will they ever catch the people he was being taken to? Will Frank’s family accept him back?

These are some questions that still were a mystery. They thought that defeating Agent 21 would give a reply for once
and for all, but all there was in the dead body.

With all these questions in their mind, they went with the road, leaving Mutown to panic on the day they would never forget, hopefully towards a new beginning – a new start where they would be free, can do what they please, and be called as normal civilians, not asconduits or hitmen. They will be called by their names – Spad, Bruno, Frank and Reys.

X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X-----X