Redemption

"Are you sure it was not a dream?" - asked Bruno after Reys
told him his encounters with Agent 21.

"Yes. and now im going to find him. It's your choice if you want to come or not." - said Reys.
"I'm in." - replied Bruno, and both of them flew where Reys met the Agent every night. And sure enough, Agent was there.

"Don't try to invite your death." - said Agent, without turning back.

"Just wait till I chop your ugly head off your neck, you bitch." - said Reys, moving towards him.

"Reys, don't!" - said Bruno.

But it was too late. Agent took Reys by his hands and threw him away.
Bruno ran towards Reys and created a platform beneath them with the help of his powers and flew away. Reys tried to jump down and fight, but Bruno won't let him. They flew back to
their apartment. Reys healed himself and got up. He went to Bruno and held his neck. Bruno said - "What on the earth are you doing?"

"I would have avenged my family today if you hadn't acted like a total maniac. I don't need your help in deciding what is safe for me and what is not." - said Reys and tossed Bruno out of the apartment.

"It's OK then. I am not taking this bullshit anymore. Get out of
my apartment. I was the one who stole it." - replied Bruno.

Reys broke a flower vase and flew away. It was getting dark now. The sirens began to sound. Once again, the whole of Mutown was filled with cops. Reys flew to the top of the building
and sat there. With all the sound going on, Reys couldn't hear that a military chopper was behind him. A rope came down from the chopper and an army man with a syringe gun came down. He aimed for Reys's neck, and shot.

Reys fainted. He was then dragged by the cop to the chopper. As Reys didn't have any control on his eyes, it shot a laser beam, cutting through the copter.

Meanwhile, at some other part of the world, in the wild south, there lived a cowboy who wasn't a mutant. But he was a skilled hitman and assassin. He was paid money by other
people to kill other people. He could use any sort of weapon that could be found in the south side.

His name was Spad. People used to call him Redemption. He was a skilled shooter who can shoot the bull's eye from almost any distance.
Meanwhile Reys found himself on the top of a hospital building with some chunks of choppers lying around him.