Prequel

November 19, 1997.

It was snowing heavily. People were scared to come out of their homes, but all were shouting 'Revenge Bot' from their windows.
Above their heads and homes were 2 mutants - ready for a final rumble - Revenge Bot and Agent 21.

"This is not taking us anywhere. You still have the chance to surrender. Step back, and I will make sure your sentence is reduced." - said Revenge Bot.

"You look like you are too scared to fight, Mr. Dan Thomas. Don't give me that stare, I know who you are, Emma's love." -
said Agent 21.

Revenge Bot stood there, frozen for a moment, and then finally said "You are so dead now. You are not going to any police. Your death is destined by my blood - you freak." - said Dan, his eyes turning red.

The Agent dashed towards Dan, who took a hold of his neck and changed the direction of Agent's dash, which made the Agent stumble into a nearby building. Dan then dashed towards
him and punched him through the building. Agent then flew up and came back, dragging Dan at full force.

"This looks like it is the last wrestle we will ever will see between Revenge Bot and Agent 21. This could be the fight that will redifine the status of mankind. The military of most of the
nations have tried to beat up the Agent, but in vain. So now only Revenge Bot can defeat him". announced a reporter from a news channel.

Dan and Agent both were fighting with their full abilites now. Dan punched Agent in the face, who blocked it and twisted his arms. He then threw him in the open air and punched him
through a car parked there. The car burst down in flames. Agent again tried, but this time Dan fired a fireball in Agent's chest and held him by his face. He pushed his thumb and a finger into Agent's eyes, which made his eyeballs burst.
He then dashed through the clouds dragging Agent to the atmosphere. Dan shot Agent out of the atomsphere. That was the end of Agent 21. At least that what people thought. 20 years ago.