CHAPTER 1

QUESTION: If you saw someone getting bullied or abused would you honestly step in and help?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March,2017

Waking up is the downfall to my everyday life. Why can't I just fall asleep and never wake up be with my father. My father died last year from a heart attack leaving me alone with demons to care for me and by care for me I mean torment my soul until I am completely broken. Which they have mission accomlished.

"Belle, get yo fat ass up and cook breakfast." my stepsister, Toni, yelled from the outside of my door. I painfully get out of bed holding on to my side. I'm pretty sure they cracked my rib cage because every breath I take a sharp pain hits. I don't really know why people hate me. Is it because I'm a few pounds overweight. And by few I mean 100. Being 235 pounds at 16 is not healthy but we are who we are. My daddy made me feel beautiful every single day until I truly believed it but now that's all gone.

I did my morning hygiene and walk to my closet to put on an oversized sweatshirt, pair of jeans and converse. I walked out my door and instantly I was pushed into the wall. "Watch it fat ass". Carmen, my step-sister, says

"Sorry" I mumbled. "Yeah you are," she replies back and walked away. I got back up but hissed in pain due to the pain in my ribs. I started to limp down the stairs holding on to the rail so I won't fall. Despite my situation, I am living pretty comfortably. My dad owned his own architecture company so he made bank. When I graduate high school I am going to study interior design and architecture like my dad. And after I graduate college I'm supposed to inherit the company but since my dad died my stepmom sold his company which he worked for to start a professional high-class escort company.

I finally reached the dining room and everyone looked at me with so much hatred and disgust in their eyes as they eat breakfast as a 'family'. I slowly walk to the table and grabbed a plate but Toni stopped me. "I've already fixed your food". she says mockingly. Carmen smirked, "I think she had more than enough food to eat." she says. "Where is it?" I softly asked her. She pointed her finger to the counter in the kitchen as she took her seat and watched me make my way to the kitchen counter.

But as I make my way to the counter I don't see anything but dog bowl with my name on it. I picked it up and immediately put it back down and stepped away from it. They all start to laugh at my reaction, inside the bowl was literal dog shit covered in syrup. "Bon appetite," Carmen says raising her cup of coffee in the air. "What in the hell is going on here?" the main tormenter's voice boomed as she comes down the stairs. "Nothing mama just feeding the dog," Toni says.

The evil bitch of a stepmother walks up to me. I lower my head as she gets closer. I've learned my lesson for looking into her eyes without her permission. She chuckles which is not a good sign "Aren't you going to eat it." she asked. I hesitate. I am not going to eat this shit. She steps closer to me and forcefully shifts my head so that I'm looking at her. "You don't want to repeat what happen last week now do you," she says.