CHAPTER 18

"Uno," Shawn called out. Okay, I got you. "Draw 4, the color is red, skip you, uno, uno out," I said throwing my last red card. Shawn rolls his eyes at me and huffs out in annoyance. This is the fifth game we've played and I won three of them.

"Should we check on him," he suggested. I lean back in my seat and looked over at Trevor hanging upside down. Long story short: I led him into a trap to an abandoned warehouse and now he's upside side down slowly bleeding from his neck.

"Trevor are you dead!" I called to him. He groaned in pain but still alive. "Nope, wanna play another game?"I asked him. He shook his head no and leaned closer to me.

"After all this is over are you still going to Brazil." He asked me. I clasp my hands with his. "Yes, and I was hoping you'll come with me and we can start anew there. Maybe even travel the world together."

"That'll be amazing but what about Serria. After we're done with this and we leave, what about her." Since Serria and I became friends I never thought that our friendship will grow into anything but that. Now she the sister that I have always wanted.

It won't be easy leaving her behind and if the news breaks about all of this she will be so confused and angry. "I'll figure something out."

"Do you know what you're going to give her for her birthday ?" He asked me. Serria birthday is November 20 and it November 10 and still don't have a gift for her.

"No do you?"

"Yep."

"I can't think of anything to give to her and I don't want to be a horrible friend."

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

I looked over at Trevor and saw that his body went limp. "You ready to go?" I asked him. "Sure, I have a doctors appointment" he says picking up the uno cards.

================================================================================================

It's been three days since we left the abandon warehouse with Trevor. Right now, Serria and I are watching Money Heist on Netflix while painting each other's toenails. And Shawn is handling some personal errands.

"What would you if you stole over a billion dollars?" She asks me. "I don't know, probably spent half of it on personal reason, save a little of it and donate the rest for environmental research."

"Damn, now I feel bad. I was just gonna spend it on myself. Thanks a lot." She jokes. I started to stare at Serria I don't know why maybe because I want to remember these moments of us just sitting on my couch, watching Netflix and painting each other nails. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks me looking away from the tv.

"Like what."

"Like, this is the last time you're going to see my pretty face." She flips her hair as she jokes. I picked up my fluffy pillow and threw it at her. "Whatever girl. Do you think we're going to be friends 10 years from now?" I asked her. She sits up from the couch and looked at me with curiosity. "Where's all of this coming from?"

"Nowhere I'm read somewhere that most high school friendships don't last and I want ours to last."

"Well, I think our friendships are going to last a lifetime."

"No matter what?"

"No matter what."

"Pinky swear." She said. I held out my pinky and so did she, we shook pinkies and went back to watching Netflix

After binge-watching the first season, there was a knock at more door but I didn't feel like moving. "Serria go get the door." I nudge her but she didn't move. Her ass is sleep.