CHAPTER 17

"Okay, this is not how I imagined how the night was gonna go, "I said. I walked over to the un conscience girl's body and pulled the blanket over her. "Shawn we have to make this quick so we can leave before anybody notice he's gone," I tell him.

Shawn walks over the door to shut it and stood over Clinton's body. "Shawn come help me with this please," I asked him. I wrapped both of my hands at the end of the staff and he came over to do the same thing. And on three we pulled the metal staff out and the sounds were disgusting.

After we pulled the thing out, Shawn and I carried him the bathroom and placed him in the bathtub. "Shawn you clean your face and I clean his hands," I instructed him. "Why are you cleaning his hands?" he asks me.

"Well, for one he has your blood on his knuckles," I tell him.

After we cleaned up the mess, Shawn and I left the room and I texted Serria that we were leaving and to meet us at the car. We snuck through the party without being detected. Once we made it to the car, Serria was already in the car with the door opened, Shawn got in the backseat and  I hopped in the driver seat. Then we were off.

================================================================================================================================================================

Third person

Christian came into the room stumbling around. He noticed the girl under the blanket and thought that she was pretty hot. But he had to take a piss so he walked towards his bathroom.

He walked in, he noticed the strong scent of bleach but ignored it. He stood over the toilet and let go. Christian noticed a speck of red by the tub.

He finished up, started walking to the bathtub and pulled the curtains back. At the sight of what he saw, he stumbles back falling onto the floor. He rushes out the bathroom and empty everything out of his system on the floor.

^^^^
^^^^
Detective Ramiro and Moore arrived onto the crime scene. "Halloween party really took a turn." Moore said. Ramiro squatted down at the tub.

"Cause of death."

"Clearly the big hole in his head."

"No shit Moore."

Ramiro walked into the room to talk to the two witnesses. First is the young lady, Mikayla Young, who is shaking, looking terrified.

"Miss Young can you tell me what happened last night with Mr. Macobe." He said covering her up with a blanket. "Umm, Clinton and I were downstairs dancing on each other and then he gave me a cup of Henny and after that everything got dizzy for me and I knew he was on top of me and then he was pushed off of me and then everything went dark." She explained to the detectives.

"Did you see who pushed him off of you?" Ramiro asked her. She shook her head. "I saw a cowboy hat." She added. Ramiro nods his head and wrote in his pad. "Go home Miss. Young get some rest." He told her.

Ramiro and Moore turned to Christian who is sitting in rolling chair. "Okay Mr. Lannister, tell me what happened." Moore demands

"Okay last I was getting drunk, having a three way with this foreign broad and my girlfriend..."

"Let me stop you right there," Ramiro interrupted him. "Just tell me what happened leading up to you finding the victim?" He asked Christian. "Oh I had to take a piss cause somehow I ended up upstairs so I came in here, I saw the broad laying under the covers and I walked in the bathroom took my piss and I saw the blood." He told them.