CHAPTER 3

vєngєαncє ís ín mч hєαrt,dєαth wíll вє ín mч hαnds, вlσσd αnd rєvєngє αrє hαmmєríng ín mч hєαd

vєngєαncє ís ín hєαrt,dєαth wíll вє ín hαnds, вlσσd αnd rєvєngє αrє hαmmєríng ín hєαd.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's lunch and I'm waiting by the music room where Shawn is playing his guitar and singing a song.

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood" He sang beautifully. As he played the cords on his guitar Toni and her friends came walking up by me. "Awww, look she waiting on her little boyfriend, how pathetic," she says and her friends laugh as they walk off. When they were gone, Shawn stepped out of the music room. "Hey, you ready to go," he said

"Yeah,"

We started to walk side by side down the hall. "You sounded really great in there," I tell him trying to start some small talk. "Thanks, it's a new song I'm trying to write."

"Your really good."

"Thanks," An awkward silence fell upon as we walked out of the school. We walked to the cafe around the corner of the school and he pulled out my chair for me. An older white waitress came to our table. "Hello welcome to Yodels what can I get for you," she says in a thick southern accent.

"I will have a double bacon cheeseburger with curly fries and a chocolate milkshake," I told her and she wrote down what she said. "What about you suga?" she asked Shawn. He looked kinda scared and nervous to look at her."Umm, umm, I'll have what she having." he says. The waitress nodding and walked away.

"So," He says smiling

"So," I say back

"How are you feeling?" he asked me. "You know about being back."

"Um, its been okay.Things have been....good"

"Well,I'm happy for you that everything back in order for you."

Well not everything

"Thanks Shawn"

The waitress came back with our food and place them down in front of us. "Thanks" Shawn and I said

"Well if you ever need a friend you know I'm here for you." He says

"I know"
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
After our lunch 'date' we walked back to school. The bell rung for fifth period and then I walked to my locker.