CHAPTER 13

Two months has passed since Allen's death. Isabelle says we should wait until the cops dial down on the investigation with the other two.
And since then Isabelle and I have been getting close. But not like that, like friendly close.

Serria and I are sitting at our lunch table waiting for Isabelle to get hers but the way she picks her food it's gonna be a while. "So how's living with Isabelle." She asked me

"It's okay."

"Just okay. No secret late night 'snuggles'" She says slyly and winked at me. I spit out the juice that was in my mouth

"What!" I yelled out and the whole cafeteria looked at in direction including Isabelle

"What!" I yelled out and the whole cafeteria looked at in direction including Isabelle. "What the hell that's supposed to mean?" I whispered to her.

"You know sex."

"No we're just friends that live together."

"Oh don't give that bullshit. I see the way you look at her when she's not looking. You loooovvve her." She sings at me.

"Psssh, What, nooooo, girl you crazy."

"Oh come on sweetie, ask her out." She tells me but before I can reply Isabelle pops out of nowhere and says "Ask who out?"

Serria and I looked at each other frantically. "Me ask you from a girls day." Serria said. "Oh, of course I need a girls day anyway." Isabelle sighs as she sits down next to me.

As all the cafeteria conversations started up again the football team and the cheerleaders came in with their cliques. "Listen up everyone!" Christian Lannister, quarterback, the most popular guy in school, who is also dating Isabelle step sister, Toni announces.

The entire cafeteria quiets and look in their direction. "We all know we lose two of our fellow football players and brothers due to a maniac murderer." He says . Isabelle and I shared a look and she rolled her eyes.

"So, if you know anybody who may have done this or think have done this come to me. And I myself and my team will make sure that their deaths weren't in vain." He continued. The cafeteria roared and applauded him. He hopped down from the table and pulled Toni in for a disgusting kiss.

"Fucking pigs." Isabelle muttered.

"What was that?" A voice that we all recognize said from behind us. Serria eyes widened as she looked behind us. Isabelle huffed and stood up and faced Christian. I stood up besides her letting her know that I'm always gonna be there for her

"I said you and your fellow brother are fucking pigs. And you know why?"She seethed in his face. Now we have the whole cafeteria looking at us, waiting for something to happen.

He smirked at her and leaned in. "You should really watch your mouth and remember what I said that day. It'd be a really fucking shame if something happens." He whispered venomous at her. And if looks can kill which in our case it will Christian would have some type of sharp object in his eye right now.

Christian and his posse left leaving Toni behind, "See you around sis." She says wickedly and walk off.

"Hey, look at me." I say to her intertwining our fingers together. She looks up at me and I almost forget what I want to say. "Don't let them get to you. They're going to get theirs." I whisper to her and it worked she nods and gave me a small smile.

We sat back down and Serria looked at us worriedly. "What was that all about?" She asked. "Nothing just assholes being assholes." Isabelle says and we all continue eating our shitty lunch.

================================================================

After lunch we all went to our 5th period. Me and Serria have the same math class. "Ask her out today when the class is over with." Serria whispered to while Mr.Hill teaches. "For the last time, she doesn't like me like that. We're just friends."I whispered back.

"What if I told you she likes you?" She says. I stop writing and slowly looked at her. She smiled and nodded her head at me. "She....does."

"Look, Isabelle has been more of a friend to me and I want to see her happy. And she likes you but don't tell her I said anything, she'll kill me." She joked. I nervously laughed and continued writing my notes.

The rung and all the class walked out the classroom. I walked out and I saw Serria and Isabelle talking by her locker.

Okay I can do this.
Just ask her don't be a lil bitch
Hey Belle, you and me Friday night. No that's lame.

I walk closer to them and Serria looks back to me and smiles. "Hey guys." I said to them. Isabelle turns around and gives me her signature smile. "Well I'll call you later Belle." Serria said and walks off in the other direction.

"Shawn you down for Indian takeout tonight." She says to me. "Oh yeah sure. But she came over to ask you something."

"Okay shoot."

"Umm, I-I just wanted t-to ask y-you if you want to go out with me Tomorrow night."

"Um like a date."

"Yes. But if you don't want to them I under-"

"NO, I mean I would love to go on a date with you tomorrow night."

"Really well that's great. I will see you at home then" I say backing away

"See you at home." She says smiling. Inside I am silently screaming.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bout time they got together
Comment
Vote
Love ya 😍🥰😘😗😙😍💋❤️