CHAPTER 19

Walking into school hand in hand with Shawn and thinking that since we're almost done with this town we'll be leaving everything behind. Serria walks up to us. "Ugh, you guys are so disgusting it makes me sick," she says. Shawn laughs and says "Hey don't hate that we're in love."

"Nobodys' hating on you. You know what you two wouldn't be together if it wasn't for me," she says snapping her fingers. We continue to walk to our locker when Christian walks up to us. "Isabelle can I talk to you. Privately". he asks me. Shawn and I share a loo with each other then I turned to face Christian. "Sure."

I follow him to the water fountain on the other side of the hallway. "I've been noticing you lately and I was wondering if you want to come by my place later on tonight. Alone," he says. Him and I alone in his house, alone. Fine by me. Another name scratched off my list

"You know I have a boyfriend right," I tell him. "I know and I have a girlfriend. We can keep it a secret," he says. I pretend to think about it but I already know my answer. "Sure as long we keep it secret," I tell him.  "Promise," he said and I walk over to Shawn and Serria.

"What was all that about?" Shawn asks me. "I'll tell you later." The bell ring for the first period. "Bye babe," I say to Shawn and peck his lips and we all split up to our classes.

================================================================================

After school, Serria had a family emergency so Shawn and I went home. "So Christian invited you to his house alone," Shawn said. When we were driving back from school Shawn wanted to know what Christian wanted to talk about. "Yeah and this is perfect. It'll just me and him alone in his house and boom I'll kill him." I tell putting some clothes in the suitcase

As soon as we walked into the apartment, we started to pack. Sooner rather than later we are going to be leaving so might as well start packing and give away stuff. "It'll make me feel better if I came with you," he says "That'll make me feel better too." A few hours of packing clothes, money, and other necessaries. I started to change clothes for tonight.

(instead of heels she's wearing tan converse)

"Why are looking so sexy for him?" he says sassily. I smack my lips at him. "First of all: I'm trying to sell this part and second of all: You know I only look good for you and you only," I say to him then I reach up to Shawn and kiss him.

 "First of all: I'm trying to sell this part and second of all: You know I only look good for you and you only," I say to him then I reach up to Shawn and kiss him