CHAPTER 7

******************************************************************************

I got off the bus with questions swarming my mind. Why did he deserve to die? Who are the others? What did they do?

I stand outside my small house. It's just me and my mom. My dad died about five years ago. I pull out my keys and unlock the front door. Inside I see a birthday cake with burnt out candles. "Hey baby where were you? I threw you a party for your birthday."'she said. "Umm thanks mom." I say putting distance between us.

"Your a man now, sweetheart. I mean you have always been a man but now you are really grownup." She says walking towards me. I walking back until my back hits the front door. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" She asked putting her hands on both sides of my face.

My hands begins to shake and my lip trembles. "Nothing mom." My voice vibes in fear.

She smiles and leans in and place her lips on my. She forces her tongue in my mouth. "I can make you feel better." She whispered in my ear as her run her hands over my belt buckle.

No I have had enough of this. I snap out of my fear and pushed her off me. She feel to the floor and looked up at me in shock.

"No mom, you can do this me anymore!" I scream at her and walk out the door. I hear her scream my name and for me to come back but I kept running until I see the people getting on a bus.

I slipped on the bus and sat down near the front. Five years ago my dad died and it crushed my mom. She stop working, stop taking care of me and the house. So I kinda became the man of the house. One day my mom made me her man of house. At first I didn't know that this was wrong because she said that all families does this but as I got older I knew what she was doing was wrong. Trust me we never had sex but she did other stuff that I'm too ashamed to think of.

I'm just happy that I'm out of there and sad that I have nowhere to go.
^^^^^
^^^^^
I knocked on the door and put my hands in my pocket. Maybe she thought I called the cops. The door opened and Isabelle stood on her silk pajamas. "Shawn, What are you doing here?" She asks

"I need the whole story." I tell her. She nods her head and let me inside. I walk straight to her couch and sat down. "Do you want some coffee?" She asked me. "No thank you" I tell her.

"Okay what do you want to know?"

"Why did you kill Damon?" I asked her

"He and his football friends knocked me out and raped me." She says. Oh my god.

"When did it happened?"

"Two years ago before my sister pushed me down a flight of stairs." She says. "And  during my coma my stepmother admitted that she killed my dad." She explained

"Isabelle, I am so sorry."

"You know the myth that you don't dream while your in a coma. Well, that's not true. While I was asleep I only had two of the same recurring dreams. The first one was me and my dad having a picnic on the beach, watching the waves hit the shore and then the clouds would turn black and I'm on the bathroom floor reliving the pain I felt that day." She said with tears slowly coming down on her face.

"And when I woke up all I felt was this rage....this..this  anger in my heart. So when I killed Damon a little bit of that anger lifted off me. THEY ALL NEED TO KNOW THE PAIN THEY CAUSED HAVE CONSEQUENCES." She cried to me. I pulled her into my arms and she cried.

"IF we do this. Do you have a plan?"  I asked her. She pulls away and smiles up at me. "IF we do this, yes I do have a plan."

"Okay IF I agree to help you murder oleo please how exactly are we supposed to pay for all of the necessary things." I asked her. She turns and walks upstairs to her room.

When she came out she had two black duffel bag in her hands. "With this." she flip the bag on the couch and tons of money flex out.

"Holy shit, did you rob him too?" I asked him. "No my father left me this money. IF you help me, we can use this money, do wha we have to do and flee the country." She said.

"Okay, I'm in."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NOW THE DUO HAS FORMED
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT
READ MY OTHER STORIES