CHAPTER 8

*********************************************************************************************************************

"Seriously, you're going to help me kill a bunch of people," I asked him still shocked. "Yes, I believe that what they did to you shouldn't go unpunished. An eye for an eye." He said.

"But as long as I don't actually do the killing part. I'll help with everything else. Deal." He said sticking his hand out to me. "Deal" I replied shaking his hand.

"Since we are partners now. You have to tell me the plan." He asks me.

"Okay, I have a meeting with the guy called Big Daddy. He smuggles drugs, guns and pretty much anything you want from Canada to Seattle. And he also makes fake passport and ids. He agreed to meet with me Sunday and for the right price he will make us two sets of fake passports and ids." I explained to him.

He nods his head in understanding but still has a look of confusion. "Okay, I understand why we're going to need fake passports but why two?"

"When we're done with this we're going to take a train to get to the Canadian border. It will be quicker to get out of the US before state police get a warrant to search the borders. When we're in Canada we will have about 2 days maybe even less than that before the US get Canada's police to search for us. So we hop on a plane out of North America. Hence why we will have to different passports with two different identities." I explained to him.

"Okay, where do we go after we leave Canada." He asks.

There is only one place in this whole entire world that feels like home other than Seattle, Brazil. My mom was born and raised there but she moved to America to get a better education. And she did, she became a marine biologist. She meet my dad and they feel love.

On my tenth birthday, there was a storm and she was coming home but due to the rain, her car swerved off the road. Every summer we would go to Brazil and spend time with her side of the family, my family.

"Well, I'm going to Brazil and could go to London or something," I tell him. "Is that all the questions for tonight," I asked him. "Yeah, that's all." He says

I begin to turn toward my staircase but Shawn stops me. "Um, I have one more question." He says

"Sure What is it?"

"Will it be okay if I stay here?"

"Like live here."

"Yeah"

"Why."

"My home isn't my home anymore." He said. I know that feeling all too well. "Of course. You can have the guest room." I tell him. "Thank you, again." He says. "No problem," I say back to him and walk up my stairs heading towards my room.
^^^^^^^^
Waking up at the crack of dawn has been a recurring routine since I woke up from my coma. So I would go to the complex gym for 30 minutes and then I would cook breakfast but now that Shawn is living with me I decide to skip the workout and start breakfast.

I lazily got out of bed and slid into my slides. I walked out of my room and Shawn's door was open and revealed an adorable sleeping Shawn.

"What to eat? What to eat?" I say to myself looking inside the refrigerator. I pulled out a pack of bacon and sausage, a carton of eggs and a gallon of milk and I place them on the countertop, then I walked to the cabinet and pulled out the unopened box of pancake mix. "Alexa, play morning mix number 1," I said out loud. "Okay, playing morning mix number 1" She replied and 'Cardi B and Bruno Mars Please me started to play.
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
"Something smells good," Shawn says groggy walking up to the kitchen table. "Thanks, I'm almost done," I say back flipping the pancakes over. "Tomorrow is a big day," Shawn says taking a sip of his coffee. "Yeah are you nervous?" I asked him. I mean meeting with a big-time criminal is nerve-wracking. "Just a little. What if he shoots us and dumps out our bodies in the water." He questions.

"Okay one: calm down and two: don't worry I got you," I reassure him. I push myself off the countertop and walk towards the stove. "Well, I hope you're hungry."

"Definitely." He says standing up and reaching for a plate to fix himself some breakfast. "I just realized something." He says grabbing a spoonful of grits on his plate.

"What is it?"

"Tonight's is the annual senior bonfire."

"Oh yeah, your right." Ever since 1980 Springfield high senior class would throw a big bonfire to start off the new year and the football season on a lake

"That's perfect," I say to him.

"Perfect for what."

"To kill Allen Parison." Allen Parison is one of the football players that were in the locker room that day. I remember all of their faces.

"What a minute you want us to kill someone at the biggest party of the school year?" He questions

"No, I want to kill Allen at the biggest party of the school year. You will make sure no one leaves the party. And besides everyone, there will be too drunk, too high, or having sex so they won't care what I'm doing." I say to him. "Okay," I say raising my cup of coffee to his "Okay," he said back clicking our cups together.
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Serria and I have been walking around shop to shop to find the sexiest outfits to wear for tonight's bonfire. "So Shawn is living with you now." She says taking a sip from her Starbucks cup. "Yeah, I guess something bad happened at home."

"How's that working out for ya?" She questions. I looked at her sideways. "Don't look at me like that! I know you're in love with him." She yells. I cover her mouth with my hands. "Don't tell the whole fucking world," I whispered as I remove my hands.

"How long have you known?"

"Since I got here."

"How tho?"

"Don't give me that bullshit. I saw the way you look at him and how you wait outside the music room listening to him play while your stare dreamy into space. "I totally ship you two together." She says

"So are you ready for tonight?" I asked her since this is her first and last Springfield bonfire. "Not really. But tonight is gonna be killer." She says

"Your god-damm right it is"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OOHHHH ANOTHER ONE

COMMENT

VOTE

READ MY OTHER STORIES

LOVE YA