CHAPTER 9

"Okay, So what's the plan what are we doing ?" Shawn asks me. Right now we are in Walmart buying snacks for the bonfire." I say as I pick up a variety bag of chips and putting it in the buggy. "I know that, I mean when we get to the party what do we do?" He asked.

I push the buggy down further into the aisle. "Look by the time we get there people will be on the verge of no return from intoxication. We'll party for a little bit so when the cops ask around everybody will say we were all together . I'll lead Allen away from everyone and you stay to make sure no body follow me. Biddi Bobbi Bom he's dead and we continue to party as if nothing happened." I tell him pushing the buggy into to aisle of sodas.
********************************************

"Serria I need a honest answer: how do I look?" I say to her sitting in my bed. "Belle, you look sexy as hell but what we need to talk about is how you gon get Shawn to notice you." She says. I rolled my eyes at her and turn around to look in my full body mirror.

She is right. I do look sexy.

(Her outfit and hairstyle )

"Don't roll them eyes at me. You and I both need this." She says. "Why do you need 'this'?"
"So I can live out my romance through you guys." She whines out dramatically.

"Well, you can stop cause he don't like me like I like him. We're just friends." Even tho I wish we were more than friends and accomplices to murder. "Well I'm gonna to change that." She says. Before I could reply back to her and knock on the door interrupted. "Yes, Shawn."

"Are you guys ready to go?" He asked from outside the door. I opened the door and even though he is just wearing a casual grey shirt and ripped jeans he stood like an angel with the light shimmering down on him and the wind blowing his hair.

But I think it's just my imagination exaggerating. "Umm, Yeah we're ready. Right" I say nervously looking back at Serria who is trying not to laugh. "Right,"She said back.

"Okay, well lets go" He says walking away.  "You were daydreaming about him weren't you." She says and I hung my head down nodding yes. She laughs and pushes me out my bedroom door.
********************************************
We pulled in to Haller Lake around 11 and every senior was already here. "Okay, thot and gentlemen we are going to get buck wild and I'll probably leave with some guy or girl so don't disturb me. Okay. Oh Kay" she said then hopped out of the car. "Well I guess it's just us then." Shawn says. "Yeah I guess so." I say back to him. "Stick to the plan Okay." I say

"Okay." He says then he starts to get out of the car. "Wait, um can we stay here for a few minutes more." I asked him. "Um sure. Are you nervous?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Kinda. Is it about Allen?"