CHAPTER 4

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝔂𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I got up from Damon lifeless body. I got work to do. And looked around for some plastic bags, duct tape and cleaning supplies. I found the plastic bags in the closet and walked back to Damon. I unwrapped the bags and placed them on the floor next to him. I then pulled on his left side so that he would flip on the plastic bag.

"Damn your heavy." When he fully faced down on the bag. A pull the remainder of the bag over his body and wrapped him up in the duct tape. "I'm just gonna leave you here," I say to a dead body. I got up and grabbed the cleaning supplies and start cleaning up the blood and brain matter.

^^^^^

Damn, that took a while, lucky they don't have any rugs. I used the bleach and other cleaning supplies to wipe off any of my fingerprints that I Ieft behind. I opened up another plastic bag and put the fire iron and the wine glass that I used inside. I then took off my clothes and put them in the fireplace and I watched my clothes burn to ash.

I stared at the fire into deep thought. I need a kill list. All of those bastards football player and my so-called family is definitely on it but I can't kill them without a plan. But before I figure that out, I need to get rid of Damon.

"Okay big fella how the hell am I gonna get you out of here," I said to the plastic wrapped bag. Then knock on the door interrupted my train of thought. "Shit,"

"Damon your parents just wanted me to drop this package off. So I'm going to leave it on the front porch." the female voice said. Wait a minute, this neighborhood has its own lake. It's deep enough to get rid of this body. How the hell am I suppose to get this body to the lake?

^^^

I rolled Damon's body to his Ford trunk after 10 fucking minutes, I finally made it the truck of the car. I pulled out his car keys from the pair of shorts I took from his room and unlocked the truck. I opened the door and leaned down to TRY and grabbed a hold on this body. I grunted when the body was fully pressed up against my body but he is holding me down. "Okay, lift with your legs, "I grunted against the bag pressed against my face.

I spread my legs apart, squatted my hips and legs and straighten my back. "Okay you heavy sack of shit," I grunted. I lifted him up and quickly threw him in the back of the truck. "Lord have mercy." I breathe out, straighten my spine.  I walked around to the driver side and hopped in.