Chapter 9: Alone Together

"Do I seriously need to stay in here for the next few days?", Hotshot said as he sat on his berth.

"Yes. You need to finish recovering!", Blades nagged as he leaned against the doorway.

"But what about them?", Hotshot said as he gestured to his team who were lounging in various areas around the room.

"They can stay in here if they want. After today's rescue, they're due for a full day of rest. But they'll be back to rescuing tomorrow", Heatwave clarified as he wrapped an arm around Blades' shoulders.

"But I still want to help!", Hotshot whined, "What if something happens and-"

"You'll be at the command center, just like you were today", Heatwave said with a smile.

"That works", Hotshot said as he relaxed on his berth.

With that, Heatwave and Blades left the room.

Hotshot laughed as his team piled onto his berth.

Whirl layed across the end.
Hoist sat to the side.
Wedge sat on the other.

And Medix snuggled right up against Hotshot.

-----------------------------------------

"No way!", Hotshot shrieked.

"Yes way!", Whirl giggled.

"He was a total wreck without you!", Hoist added.

"Not to mention he didn't reorganize his medical cabinet every thirty minutes", Wedge justified with a smirk.

Hotshot gasped jokingly, "My Medix? Disorganized?!?! It's the end of the world!"

Medix rolled his optics playfully, "Oh Primus..."

He then bursted out laughing when Hotshot grabbed him and kissed him all over.

Wedge covered his optics, "Yeesh! You guys couldn't just wait until we left?!"

Hotshot and Medix looked at each other with a smirk and then looked at Wedge, "Nope!"

They started making out.

Wedge gagged, "I'm out."

As Wedge noped out, Hoist called out, "Better start getting used to this Wedge!"

Whirl joined in, "Yeah Wedge! Besides, you would look ridiculous if you gagged while they kissed at their wedding!"

Hotshot and Medix froze. Their faceplates turning bright blue.

Hoist and Whirl bursted out laughing as they got up and ran out of the room.

"Bye guys! Have fun!", Hoist yelled.

"Just not too much fun!", Whirl yelled.

Hysterical laughter echoed through the halls as the recruits retreated to their own quarters.

After about a minute, Hotshot and Medix realized that they were all alone.

Together.

They gave each other a small smile, giggling as they layed down on the berth and cuddled.

"Hey babe?"