Chapter 13: Shenanigans

A full week has passed since the mountain incident.

Which means Hotshot and Medix can now be released from the medical bay.

The young couple held servos as they tried not to giggle at Blades nagging at them.

"You two better not do anything stupid for the next month! Am I clear?!"

Hotshot and Medix had the goofiest looking smiles on their faceplates, "Crystal."

"Good", Blades said as he shooed them out, "now go and see your team. They've been bugging me all week!"

Hotshot and Medix chuckled as they ran off.

Once the coast was clear, Hotshot stopped and turned to his boyfriend, "Wanna race to the break room?"

Medix gave him a look.

Hotshot shrugged, "Suit yourself."

Hotshot transformed into his ATV mode and took off.

Gullible Medix fell for it as he transformed and sped off after him, "Hotshot, you know the rules!"

Hotshot slowed down beside Medix, "So why are you doing it too?"

"To do this."

Medix then sped up, pulled a 180, reversed in front of Hotshot, and then transformed.

Hotshot slammed on his brakes and transformed, "WHOA!"

Medix braced himself in time to catch his boyfriend in his arms. He slid to a stop as he held Hotshot up and over his shoulder.

Hotshot squirmed, "Hey! What the heck Medix!? Get me off your shoulder!"

Medix skillfully brought Hotshot down and held him bridal style, "My mistake. Do you prefer this position instead?"

Hotshot blushed heavily.

Medix brought his face closer to Hotshot's as he said smoothly, "I'll take that as a yes~"

With Hotshot now really stunned, Medix could calmly, and safely, carry him to the break room.

Upon entering the break room, their beloved team was already laughing.

"Nice catch Medix!", Wedge yelled as he, Whirl, and Hoist ran over to them.

Medix was able to set down Hotshot in time for his team to crush both of them in a group hug.

-----------------------------------------

The recruits all relaxed on the infinity couch as each of them took turns to talk about what the young couple has missed.

And, of course, said couple was snuggled together as they listened in.

"Professor Heatwave actually didn't give us any homework for the week", Wedge said happily.

"Professor Boulder brought us back to the zoo so that we could help in building better and safer enclosures for the animals", Hoist added.

"Oh thank Primus", Medix said in relief.

Hotshot smiled as he held him closer.

Whirl continued, "Oh! And Professor Blades made us clean the whole Academy. Again."

"Wow. And I thought my Medix was a clean freak!", Hotshot joked.