• B O N U S • S C E N E • O N E •

"I'm only here for the food."
• • •

I turn to the boys and clear my throat.

It isn't a traditional wedding, that's for sure, but we aren't a traditional group. We had just finished up at the court house and now we're exchanging vows.

The seven of them, Darkon, Gage, Nekoda, Boaz, Asher, Kolton, and William, are all standing side by side, facing me with large smiles that match my own.

After being kidnapped by Kitrina, I never told them the full story of what happened. I didn't want to put that on them, that weight, but I needed to get the story out so I told each of them bits and pieces of what happened. They know enough about my time away to get a sense of what happened; though, none of them know the full details.

They were there though and that's all that mattered. They were there for me, through every single thing, every step of the way. And now we won't ever have to leave each other or be separated again.

"Darkon," I say, turning to the first man in line. "I promise to always be there for you no matter what. I promise to work on never again overreacting when you try and help."

His dark eyes are serious as he promises, "And I will always be there for you, Rage. I will be your steady rock when you need me. I promise to listen to your problems and comfort you and protect you, even when you don't think you need me to."

"Gage, I promise to never doubt you and to always try my hardest to be understanding. I promise to never drive your car with you in it again."

Gage smiles, a twinkling in his eyes as he remembers our first date to where I drove us to the ice rink.

"Rage, I vow to put up with you for the rest of your life no matter how scary or angry you get over the smallest things."

Now facing Nekoda, I say, "Nekoda, I promise you that I will always give you a reason to be yourself. I vow to be there for you, even when you're family isn't. From now on, we are the only family you need."

"Rage Danger Falls," Nekoda says in a teasing voice. "I vow to be love you even if you do blur the line between superhero and supervillain. I promise to help you achieve your dreams as I work on achieving my own."

"Boaz, I promise to never tell at you and to always be there for you to listen to you, even when you are just whining, " I tell him with a ghost of a smile.

"And I promise to refrain from falling asleep on you again," Boaz says with a wink. "I vow to stay with you and only leave your sick when you get sick and tired of me."

"Asher, I promise to always be there for you and have a place for you in both my house and my heart."

"Rage, I promise to be open and up front with you and never keep secrets from you," Asher promises.

"Kolton, I promise to not make an excessive amount of blonde jokes in your presence. I promise to never judge you based on how you act because you were taught to be dumb and athletic."

"And I vow to never be someone I am not and love you for who you are," Kolton tells me.

"William, I promise to do my best to learn from you, learn how you always work so hard to keep the peace. I promise to grow old with all of you the way your grandparents have," I tell him with a fond smile.

"Rage, I vow to never give you a reason to leave us and always give you a reason to stay," William says with a grin.

After each vow is said, I give each of them a chaste kiss to deal the vow. Our vows were short and sweet, but honest and personal.

"Now," I say with a devilish grin. "Who's ready to get our rings?"

• • •

"Stop being such a baby, Boaz!" I exclaim. "You're the last one to get your ring!"

"But it hurts!" Boaz sobs as dramatically as possible.

"We can go for ice cream afterwards," Gage replies with a smirk.

"Give me my ring!" Boaz demands, turning to the tattoo artist.

I twist my hand, admiring my own ring with a soft smile.

Instead of an expensive rock, we decided to get tattooed rings. Our marriage will last forever and so will these tattoos. It's not something you can slip off or lose or get stolen. Maybe tattooing out rings isn't traditional, but I think I've already made it clear that there's nothing traditional about us.

One thing is for sure, though, these guys are now stuck with me for the rest of their lives.

And, somehow, I love them even more for it.

• • •

*cringes* It's a good thing I avoid reading my own work...

But anyways, the next bonus scene is already decided, but the third is still up for ideas! THERE WILL BE NO SMUT. But do let me know any OTHER ideas!

Oh, and sorry it took me so long to write this... Life's a bitch.