Revealed

Now back to reality. Today everything was revealed about ME! my name to my past and most importantly my sibling. It all started off like this....

FLASH BACK.

Hanji came suddenly invited the survey corps for a sudden important meeting. She had been investigating about the colossal titan which came earlier. She knew it was a titan shifter it wasn’t a normal or abnormal titan. To find out who it was she took all our dna samples and blood tests.

I didn’t want to give mines and i wasn’t a titan shifter. I had my own reasons. But i had to give in the end. 

We all sat down. I kept on figuring out the reason why hanji called us in a hurry. She gave me and mikasa a special invite for  a reason i don’t know. But i had my doubts. Doubts that hanji maybe knew that i was mikasa’s YOUNGER SISTER!

“ Good evening Members today i will be telling you an important information i have in covered today. Amazingly this information i have in covered wasn’t actually my main goal or purpose but in fact the wind was my friend today” hanji blabbered.

everyone was confused even armin.

“ yesterday night i was having a look on the DNA samples and blood samples you had all given me today and suddenly the wind was strong. I had held “Amy’s report her reports proved that she wasn’t a titan shifter but- the wind blew and Mikasa’s report went flying and landed on my desk.

I compared the two reports and—

GOD DAMN SHE KNOWS! I said in my head of disappointment i didn’t want anyone to find out i was mikasa’s sibling. I didn’t like mikasa. She is also one of the reasons my parents left me alone. I only had hatred towards her.

“the reports showed that mikasa’s and amy’s DNA matched. Meaning Amy is Mikasa’s younger Sister.” Hanji said in exitment.

“WHAT?!” Eren shouted

“ but amy wasn’t there when i rescued Mikasa when we were young. And my dad never told me that the ackermans had 2 daughters” argued eren.

“A-my?” Mikasa said faintly to herself in shock.

I had showed no emotion or expression on my face but avoided eye contact with mikasa and the rest.”

Everyone stared at me with shock on their faces.

“ yes mikasa, amy your both sisters” hanji added happily.

“Bu-t i thought my younger sister had died the day she was born. Thats what my mother told me ages ago” mikasa argued.

I kept silent and the stares on everyone’s face began to ask me questions. They were all hungry for my answers hanji even took her tongue out like a dog.

“ Its not true” i said hesitantly because i was lieing

“ it doesn’t say so in the report brat.. care to explain? Your always had been a mystery from the start.” Levi added with no expression or shock

“ Fine yes its true Hanji san” i said as i stood up from my seat.

“w-hat? Amy?” mikasa said with a smile.. it was rare to see mikasa smiling. People sometimes thought they were lucky if they were the reason to make mikasa smile.

“I was only 5 and tch.. “Mikasa” was 6  my family left me alone on the bench near our home. The left me because people thought that i wasn’t healthy and i was born with brain dissabilites- so to make sure that they didn’t face any humiliation they left me in the rain without anything. I cried for hours but no one helped me up.. then i suddenly saw a trailer filled with fruits they were no one in the trailer so I grabbed a box filled with apricots and held it with both of my hands. The rain was heavy and i was so tired. I walked for 5 days without any food or water. I didn’t choose to eat the fruits because i thought that if i opened the box the fruits would go bad i eventually found a barn. It was old and abandoned so i made it my home. From that day on i only felt hatred towards my parents and her! Mikasa is also the reason why i was left all alone. My parents visited the priest one day and the priest said that i was un-lucky and one day i will bring death upon their house but if they keep mikasa it will only bring happiness” my family was a typical asian.. they depended on priests and god. Then they left me on the bench and never looked back” i said without making eye contact with mikasa or anyone. I stared at the table while everyone listened like if it was story time.

“wh-hat? Is that true?” asked mikasa

“ i don’t want to talk to you” i replied with arrogance in my voice

“ i thought my family died.. BUT YOUR ALIVE!” mikasa shouted she got up and opened her arms wide so i could hug her. She came closer and embraced me.

I couldn’t tolerate her hugging me so pushed her arms away from me “ i don’t like you.. “ i replied and i was nearly about to turn the door handle

“ Blizzard! “ levi shouted the surname i had made for myself

“its Ackerman levi.. Amy Ackerman” hanji added

Ackerman? I never knew my name would be joint with this name.. “ I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED AMY ACKERMAN! THAT NAME DISGUSTS ME! I WISH TO BE CALLED WHAT I AM.. AMY BLIZZARD!.. I screamed at the the table. Everyone was shocked and scared as they heard me shout.

End of Pov