Siblings.

Amy's POV

Oh God.. She was back! Mikasa had come inside the room and caught me red-handed trying to escape. Wow great timing. Tch.. This suffering in this world never comes to an end does it? Theres no god.. Theres no Friends. Theres no family.. All you are is yourself and thats it.. I heard the glass crack and clashed on to the ground.. It hit so hard that one of the peice of the glass went flying and landed 2inches away from my face. Woah that was close i said to myself.. I wished I died.. Why did i survive? For what reason? If there was such thing as re-carnation then my next life would be so much better.. Compared to this life it would be worlds apart.

"AMY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOUR DOING!?!!!" she screamed I closed my eyes thinking all this would be a terrible nightmare and someone would just pinch me and i would be back to reality... sadly it wasnt a dream.. It was real...

Right now my stomach was like if it was about to burst.. It hurt and gave me immense pain.. I couldnt just bear it and swallow it so i started to shout.. "FUCK! arghghgh" i said.. After 2 seconds i regreted what i just did because mikasa ran to me. 

"OH MY FUCKING LORD! WERE YOU FUCKING TRYING TO ESCAPE?" She shouted as she tried to get me up to the bed. I stayed silent knowing that if i said yes i would be in grave trouble becuase then mikasa would start acting and being over-protective over me and then i would feel exactly how Eren feels.. 

"Dont C-ome -Near---- I'll- g-ET- u-p my-self" I said struggling to get up but failed and landed on my back 2-3 times. 

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET UP YOURSELF?!" she screamed at my face as she was my mother or something. I stayed silent and as i was about to say anything someone barged into the door. It was Eren.. Oh great another lunatic. 

"I HEARD SCREAMING EVERYTHING OKA-?" he said but was soon interrupted as he saw me on the floor like a dead person. He also realised that i was trying to escape because the 3DMG was right beside me...

"EREN! Help her up!" Mikasa shouted...  There was no way i was gonna get help from this sibling duo! "NO!.. ARRHGHG OH FUCK IT HURTS" i said as i shouted in pain. 

"SHUTTT UP!" Mikasa shouted.. I felt like killing myself.. Nothing could make this day get any worse I said to myself. 

The doctor also ran Inside.. " HOLY CRAP! NURSE!" he shouted... Great more people.. I guess i said that too soon .. well trying to flee from here was just a waste of time.. Now im gonna be in the exact same place as before. 

After a few minutes the nurse came with a stretcher.. She opened it and made me lay down on it... Then Eren and mikasa carried the stretcher on to the bed..

I didn't make any eye contact with anyone.. In fact I kept my eye glued to the window.. Thinking if I had escaped I would be in a much better situation right now.

Soon I was disrupted by mikasa she took my uniform, 3DMG and chucked it across the room. She closed the windows and turn downed the blinds.

She stared at me and our eyes suddenly caught each other.. I immediately looked away to the other side but Eren came in the way then I tried to look straight but the rest of the gang was standing right there hungry for an explanation... And when I say gang it meant Levi, Erwin,Sasha,Connie,Annie,Jean and bertholdt, Krista and ymir. And Hanji.. The one who took her tongue out like a dog.

Everyone was asking for answers and an explaination... I was dumbstruck I didn't know what to say.