The Anger within (P2)

Mikasa POV.

Amy was punching hard on the wall.. Her hands had blood and grazes on them! Her vest was covered and drenched in blood.

I kept screaming stop but she wouldn't listen.

I had no other choice to come in front of her and hug her. I didn't really choose to but my body just controlled itself... As soon as I hugged Amy she froze. I hugged her really tightly. I could feel that she was trying to break free but I didn't let her. I had tears in my eyes which I didn't let them flow.

Suddenly I felt Amy's struggling stop. Her hands flopped down beside her waist and she lost consciousness..

"Amy!" I shouted but she didn't reply back. I quickly carried her to the bed and checked her stomach. Half of the stiches were open and blood was still running. I grabbed a cloth and tied it around her stomach to stop it flow.

"EREN!!!!" I shouted.... In a minute everyone came to Amy's room to see what happened.

"Holy mother fucker!" Eren shouted as he ran to amy.

Sasha came running with a glass of water.

"Here sprinkle it on her face to wake her up! Quickly mikasa! " Sasha shouted as she gave me the glass.

I sprinkled it on her face and she started to move her head a bit. I was about to get up and grab a cloth but Amy suddenly gripped my hand and she held it really tightly.

She was still unconscious but she held my hand. Eren got the cloth and he helped me wrap another layer around Amy's stomach.

Levi came running in.

"What the fuck happened?" Levi shouted.

"Amy was working out too much and her stiches started to rip! And now she is unconscious because of the blood loss!" I shouted back.

Wait you need to apply the ointment to stop the blood flow! Levi said as he threw me the tube.

I threw open the lid and gently applied it on the injury. As I did I felt Amy's grip on my hand tighten. I felt happy and in pain at the same time.. I actually didn't know how to describe the feeling I felt. I have never felt like this before. Amy again started to regain consciousness.. The situation was okay now everyone started to leave. Eren and me stayed behind in Amy's room. I got up to get a glass of water but Amy still held my hand tight.

" Eren? Can you pass me a glass of water?" I asked Eren.

"Sure mikasa" he replied and he gave me it.

I drank it and put it beside me.

End of POV

Amy POV

My vision started to brighten up again. I heard voices but I couldn't make out who it was. My head was aching and so was my stomach. I saw something red on me I faintly remembered my self punching the boxing bag on the fan.

"Amy? Amy?" I heard voices someone was calling out my name.

My vision started to clear out and I saw myself on the bed. With only vest on. Beside me mikasa was sitting and I held her hand really tightly. In front of me Eren sat on the chair.

Eren and mikasa and huge smiles on their faces to see me awake.

"Amy! You woke up!" Said mikasa helping me sit up straight.

Eren got me a glass of water and i drank it. " how are you feeling now sis?" Eren said to me.

" okay..." I replied while I stared at the glass. I suddenly realised I was still holding mikasas hand. I immediately let go.

"Sorry" I said embarrased.

" for what?"

" for holding your hand and ruining your shirt..." I said back without making eye contact.

" oh don't worry about that." She said as she looked at her shirt.

" by the way.. Why did you do that?" Mikasa asked me with a sudden change of tone.

" do what?" I said while I faced the opposite direction.

" trying to hurt yourself! You know that you are injured! Then why did you start punching the wall?!!?!" Mikasa shouted demanding an answer.

" I sometimes do that when I get angry." I said trying to make an excuse.

"SHUT UP! If you ever do that watch what happens.!" Mikasa threatened me with a pinch of worry i didn't care... I stopped caring years ago. Its not like if you start threatening me and pretending to be a big sister is going to change me.. If you think so throw away that thought because I'm never going to change!" I said hesitantly.

" well I'm nor Eren is not going to leave you ever.. I guess your stuck with us now" mikasa said as she gave me a death stare.

I tried getting up but I kept failing. Mikasa held my arm and end Eren grabbed my other one and they helped me up to get on my feet.

" thanks but you don't need to help anymore.. I'm okay now. Leave me alone." I said as I pushed my arms and released it from their hands. I went to the bathroom to get changed. I wore a white polo shirt with silky white trousers. I washed my face and i grabbed the towel I rubbed it on my face as I got out.

I saw mikasa and Eren still in my room. Mikasa had set up my bed and Eren was setting up his and mikasa bed?! Why? 

"Why haven't you left yet????????!!!! And what the fuck are you doing?!!?!" I asked furiously

" they are sleeping with you to make sure you don't do any stupid and suicidal acts until you get better brat!" Said Levi as bashed the door open.

" what the? Bu-" I got cut off by Levi.

" shut up brat. You already caused too much nuisance... What the fuck are you trying to do huh? They both retards are trying to make you feel better while you motherfucker are trying to kill yourself?!" Shouted Levi as he clenched my collar then after giving me the "death stare" he walked out of the door and bashed the door shut.

Mikasa went up to me and grabbed my hand and tucked me into bed.

"What the fuck are you doing" I asked her.

" duties of an elder sister!" She replied. Eren went to his bed and started to sleep.

Mikasa got up and went to the bedside table. She got the ointment and applied it on my face where the red hand mark was.

" sorry" she said while applying. " what for? " I asked not making eye contact

" for slapping you" she said  with regret written on her face.

" tch...." I said as I felt sizzling on my skin. Mikasa started to blow where she applied the ointment.  Which made it better and I started to fall asleep.

End of POV.