Surprise party

Mikasa POV

Its been 2 days since I slapped her.. Eren told me Amy would be discharging from the hospital.

Eren would often tell me about her which made me be occupied for at least some time.

I couldn't wait to meet her.. I slapped her for no reason.. I'm such a bad sister. Why did I slap her? Is this what she gets after what she has done for me? Even after being alone for 13 years she saved my life... I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her...

I don't think she'll ever forgive me now.. Never.. I feel so guilty like if a thousands knifes stab me every second..

Today everyone had planned a party at Hq so when Amy comes in she'll be surprised and hopefully feel better.

End of POV -----

Amy POV

Finally it was time to get out... Eren and the others came to meet me... Mikasa was still banned.. I guess that is why she didn't come.. But why would i care? That is what i wanted. I got up on my own and changed into my uniform.. I grabbed my 3DMG and wore it.. I looked in mirror and saw the red hand print still there but it was lighter than it was 2 days ago still it could be noticed.. I didn't bother and went outside. I had to use this stick thing to help me walk but I was mostly okay.

Everyone was there with huge smiles on their faces. I walked without an expression and said nothing to no one. Everyone had puzzled faces now but they decided not to talk as they thought that I was still not healed and that it wouldn't be the best time to.

I walked over and the city was half repaired. The holes in the walls were blocked the dead titans were removed away.. Everything was starting to get settled.

My horse "kai" was waiting outside along with the others.. I jumped and stroked the hair on my horse and rode back to HQ. The rest followed me.

I was riding the horse as fast as I could my stomach and my back was still paining.. But not like it was back then. Then suddenly I heard Sasha's voice!

" hey Amy!!! Quit going faster! " she shouted. This made me go even more faster I pulled and Whacked the rope and kai went faster.

"hey!!" She shouted but soon she caught up.

" what's the matter? You okay?!" Sasha shouted. I stayed silent and carried on without slowing or pacing myself.

" there's a surprise for you at HQ! Meet you there then! Mikasa is waiting impatiently too" she said.

Suprise? mikasa? Waiting for me?  Why? Hasn't she done enough? Or does she have to slap me more now? I said in my mind.. HQ was up ahead and I started to slow down.. Eventually I stopped. I got down from kai and fed it some chickpeas.

Kai was like me.. He was the color black with golden back hair which I liked stroking frequently.. He is very loyal and listens to me in every whistle. He doesn't talk or make noises that much just like me.. I guess he must have a past like me too..

Soon everyone came Erwin and Levi were at the back.. They decided to go slow so they can keep an eye on me and the others. Which was fine with me.

Sasha came first and then Jean and soon the rest came on by one.

" your pretty fast Amy! " Krista said trying to hold a conversation with me...

" no.. Kai is" I replied with my back turned towards her.

" okay.." She said back awkwardly and started whispering to Sasha.. I couldn't make out what they were talking about but whatever it was I bet it included me of course.. I left kai in the barn where the other horses were but he went at the back and slept alone.

I went inside HQ eagerly wanting to go into my dorm room... As I took another stepped I realised  the lights were turned off. I found the switch and turned it on..

The light took about 3 seconds to turn on and as it did the room was.. Filled with decorations.. Everything was designed. There was cake and all those bakeries and sweets. They were a stack of boiled potatoes which seemed they were for sasha ... No wonder why she was in a hurry to get back to Hq.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone said screaming in my ear.. For a second I thought I'd Go deaf.

"What the? Who did this?" I asked not particularly saying to someone.

" Mikasa did.. Your sister" I heard a voice it was Eren ... He said and he placed his hand on shoulder.

"Mikasa?" I asked sarcastically with no emotion or happiness in my voice.

"Yeah plus with the help of the rest of us.. But mikasa did most of the work.. Levi did the cleaning.." Eren said with a huge smile on his face.

Levi eh? Well that was expected.. I said in my mind.

" well then did you like it?" Everyone asked me with sparks in their eyes like if it was the 4th of July... I didn't know what to say or respond. If I said nothing they would feel bad and if I said something it would hint them that I have forgiven mikasa which I haven't... Why would i? 

" yeah its good probably" I answered exactly like how Levi did.. Expressionless.

"GREAT LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Connie shouted

Sasha put on the music and everyone started to dance. Levi went to his room and so did Erwin.

I grabbed a glass of water and turned behind and I accidentally dropped the glass and it ruined someone's shirt.

"OH FUCK! Sorr-" I was interrupted by who I dropped the water on. My eyes looked slightly up and I saw ......... MIKASA

oh God why? I said to myself.

End of POV