The Anger Within.

Mikasa POV.

I saw amy grab a glass of water I  ran to her and as I was about to pat her shoulder she turned around and accidentally spilled the water on my shirt.

"OH FUCK SORR-" her eyes suddenly looked up at my face.

" Amy?" I said but she quickly avoided eye contact and turned her face towards the right and I saw the red mark i had carved on her face.. It was huge and it made me remember what a big sin I did by slapping her.

My arm automatically reached out for her face but she stopped it and grabbed my hand. She then threw my hand and walked away to her room without saying a word.

I saw the loneliness in her eyes.. I saw the tear she tried holding in.. I saw the pain she gone through.... What she had for me is it just hatred? Does she hate me that bad? 

Connie stopped the music and then we realised that the time was over Levi came downstairs to help out with the cleaning... I was about to Go and grab the broom but Levi stopped me.

" ackerman? Go and cheer your sister up.. Go and take the hatred outside from her heart.... I know what's it like to lose a sister. Make sure you don't.. Life is giving you a second opportunity which only comes only very rarely in a world like this...." Levi said looking straight into me.

" r-right sir!" I replied and ran I to Amy's  room. Levi was different today.. And what did he say that he knows what losing a sister feels like? Does he have a dark past too? I wondered but then I broke free and I focused on only meeting Amy...

End of POV

Amy's POV

My whole life is FUCKING RETARDED... WHY DONT I FUCKING DIE.. IF THERE IS SO MUCH PAIN WHY AM I STILL ALIVE??

WHY IS THIS WORLD EVEN HERE??? WHY IS THIS WORLD STILL IN EXISTENCE..... TITANS SHOULD JUST KILL US ALL!

I Took off my uniform and just wore my plain white vest with my uniform trousers still on... I took out the boxing bag and hanged it on the fan. I wrapped white cloth around my fists to my knuckles and started to punch it real hard. I was doing it really fast without taking a breath. The boxing bag went flying and some of the sand inside it started to fall out. I kept punching it. My eyes were filled with hatred and loneliness.. They were bloodshot. The redness was taking over the blackness in my eyes. My arms were moving in a real fast coordination. My stomach was moving along with my arms and suddenly I felt some pain but I ignored it.. The next thing was that my stitches started to open which let out a tap of blood. My vest was starting to red and drenched in blood.

The pain was immense but I ignored it.. I kept punching the bag.. The sand was half way on the floor and the fan was creaking because of the pressure. Now my whole vest was red and drips of blood formed a tiny puddle on the marble floor.

Then I heard the door knock. " AMY?" I heard ... It was mikasa... WHY DOESNT SHE LEAVE ME ALONE? I screamed in my mind.

"I FUCKING DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU GO AWAY!!" I shouted back.

"no! I won't go! I'm gonna open the door if you don't come!" She said back..

I didn't move a muscle and kept punching the bag. As soon as mikasa opened the door the bag went flying and crashed on the front wall.

"Am- WHAT THE FUCK?" she shouted as she caught sight of the blood which was drenching down my vest.

I didn't stop I started punching the walls.. Trying to hurt myself even more. My knuckles were hitting hard on the hard surface..

"STOP AMY!" Mikasa screamed but I didn't listen.

My fists were all red and all covered with scratches and grazes

I was about to punch the wall hard again but mikasa just came in front of me and hugged me.. She hugged me really tightly so I wouldn't break off and I wouldn't try to punch the wall like a crazy mad person.

"calm down... CALM DOWN!". She whispered in my ear.

I tried to break off but she wouldn't leave me. Her hands had a strong grip. One was placed on the shoulder and one was wrapped around my back.

I tried moving my arms but they wouldn't budge. It was like if my whole body had froze.

Suddenly I started to feel weak and cold the blood was running too fast. I went loosened my arms and they flopped down beside my thighs.

My vision had started to blur and then I heard voices.. Someone was calling out my name. But immediately my vision blanked out and I could see pure darkness.

END OF POV.