Explain Brat.....

AMY POV

Where ever I looked I could see only the members of the survey corps.

I felt like getting my blanket and putting it on my face but unfortunately mikasa and Eren layed stretcher ON TOP of the blanket...

"Explain what?" I said with coldness in my voice.

"As if you don't know brat... Why did you try to escape... You know your condition is bad... You know Ackerman won't leave you.. You know that your an important asset for the survey corps.. Yet still? " Levi said while drinking his tea.

"I wasn't trying to escape. I was trying to uhh get a glass of water" I said hesitantly still not making any eye contact with anyone..

" Listen brat.. Your room is clean... And so is your face hurry up and tell me the truth or I'll just disfigure your face.. And your room.", he said but with a little anger this time...

Mikasa walked over to me and sat on a chair By my bed. I started to wonder who brought that chair in the first place?

"Answer levi... Amy" she said to me in a voice like if she was about to cry.

"I FUCKING DON'T HAVE AN IDEA BOUT WHAT YOUR talking ABOUT" I screamed at her face.

"If you hate me so much... Why did you save me.. ? You should have let me die! YOU FUCKING BASTARD SHOULD HAVE FUCKING LET ME DIE!!!!!!!!!" she screamed back at my face.

My eyes widen I was dumbstruck ... Why did I save her? I do hate her right? I have nothing but hatred for her right? Then yet still? Why amy why?

Mikasa shouted at me again which made me break off from my thoughts.

"ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!" I could tell she didn't want to shout.. Her eyes were filled were tears and about to explode.  She kept holding them in.. I could see the pressure on her pale face.

"Because your a member of the survey corps... I saved you because your my team mate... If I hadn't saves you then I would need to burden the guilt of not saving you..

I would also be needed to burden of erens and the rest the of the squad.

Then living here would have become hell for me..... I didn't save you because your my sister.. I saved you because your the 1st rank officer / member of the survey corps.. Losing you would mean losing 100 soilders.. I just did a favour to humanity that's all." I replied without taking a breath.

Mikasa stayed frozen not replying to what I said. Then suddenly she slapped me across the face hard. Like if a million needles just poked me right in..

" *slap* YOUR LYING!!!" she said shouting hard.

Her slap was so hard that it made my head face a different direction and leaving a huge red hand print on my white skin.

"ACKERMAN! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Erwin shouted.

"Tch... LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" I screamed at mikasa

"My problem? Huh? My problem? You still don't know what my problem is?" Mikasa said in a devils voice.. I had seen her get angry like this only one other time.. When Levi was beating Eren in the courthouse.

"Excuse me!! The patient needs rest! Get out of the room!" The doctor said.

"AN..D mikasa Ackerman is banned to meet the patient anymore in this hospital.. She can meet her only when the patient is healed... Causing physical pain to an patient is against the rules in this hospital now leave before I get a court permit!" The doctor continued.

"Wh-y you!-" mikasa said but was interrupted by Eren as he grabbed her arm and dragged her outside the hospital.

One by one the rest of the group went.. Until Annie was left behind.

Annie came up to me and whispered.. " I know your little secret" then she went away.

As soon as I heard her voice.. I found it really familiar.. But I couldn't exactly point at it.. And what the fuck? Which secret?

This was all going haywire... I needed to be healed fast!

I kept waiting impatiently day after day for me to get out of the room... I needed to know what was happening..

Eren would sometimes drop in by and said hello... He wouldnt speak about mikasa at all.. He'd only say get better soon sis... Or can't wait for you to come back and join us.. Ect..

Time was passing by really slowly.... But soon the time had come for me to get out..