Amy/Mikasa VS colossal titan!

Mikasa's POV (continued)

I WILL KILL IT AND TAKE REVENGE! my anger grew rapidly. The Collosal titan regenerated and targeted me again.. i dodged it once more and chopped its fingers off.. 2 of my blades were broken and i had only 2 left. my gas was also running low-mediumish which isnt good when your against a huge titan.

I used my 3dmgear and flew on where its nape of its neck was.. It was right there i could take the titan-shifter out! i flew in but i was too late. i was late by a millisecond because as i was about to raise my hand and cut the titan out . The collosal titan turned and grabbed my wire. It threw me up in the air and grabbed my body from waist below. 

I tried to get myself out but its grip was too tight. it was starting to suffocate me and i couldnt breath.. I knew this was the end and i was going to die. i was gonna die the day i met my sister.. the day i let eren down.. the day i let Humanity down.

I closed my eye lids and stopped struggling. The titan was about to put me inside its mouth.. i could feel the heatness. I was atleast 5inches away from it. But then suddenly I heard a blade cut through the titan. the titans hand was actionised like a punch and i was in it.. But then i felt a loud bang from underneath me and it felt like if i had fallen down. I opened my eyes in and saw a figure standing before me.. 

It was blurry. but i could see it was from the survey corps as i saw its uniform. I first thought it was levi but as my eyes started to see clear the figure seemed similar.. IT WAS AMY! 

My face opened a huge smile.. a smile which i have never seen upon my face. a smile which i only actionised once when i was 9. Amy ran towards me.. she used the 3dmgear to get to me quicker. i opened myself out of the lifeless hand and as i was about to stood up.. i realised that the collosal titan had regenerated its hand again.. it targeted me once more but as i was about to act towards it. Amy hugged me tight she clenched my shirt from the back and i heard her faintly scream. The collosal titan poked its finger right through amy's body creating a wide hole about the size of my face. Her blood splattered across my face and clothes. Her hands which were clenching my shirt loosened and flopped down on the ground

Amy had protected me and saved my life... she sacrificed her own life for me. I was shocked and paralysed. i didnt know what to do but then i saw LEVI. he killed the collosal titan in a flash and peeled open the person who was controlling it.

Amy's eyes had gone white.. I was still hugging her and i started to burst into tears 

" A-my why?" i asked her. She didnt give me a response. I looked for the sound of her heart beat but i couldnt hear it. 

Soon everyone started to crowd around amy.. Jean,Eren, Sasha, Hanji,Erwin, Connie, Krista and even Levi.

Everyone stared at her emotionless, expressionless face. Her eyes would only have the color white and the black looked like it faded away.

"AMMMMY!!!!" i cried Eren came down and try-ed to calm me down. 

Everyone was horrified.. the scene was too Disgusting and Horrific.