Facing The Jaws Of Death

Mikasa POV

Amy had started Wake up. It was a MIRACLE! She was still in my arms clenching on my shirt harder than before. I hugged her tighter and she let out a tiny "ow" I immediatly loosened and made her lay down on the ground. Eren ran to get the medical supplies and i quickly bandaged Her injury with a long white cloth to stop the blood running.

"ARGH" amy shouted i Quickly wrapped it around her waist where her injurt was and wrapping the stomach i tried to be gentle as possible. As I looked into her face again she was losing consiousness again. Maybe because of the blood she had lost. I quickly shouted "EREN! SHES LOSING CONSIOUSNESS! BRING THE MEDICAL GROUP!" 

Eren ran worridly as fast as he could.. In a few minutes the Medical group had arrived They put Amy's Half lifeless body on to the strecher and carried it on to the cart so they could immediatly operate.

AT THE HOSPITAL 

They took Amy inside the ICU where they didnt allow anyone to go in. I kept following Amy but the doors slammed shut on my face and the nurses couldnt let me through. I sat on the seat next to Eren and crouched like a ball. Tears started to form in my Eyes but i put pressure trying not to let it out.. but in failure Eren noticed and gave me the same hankercheif I gave him when his nose was bleeding " sorry but I don't really have anything else for you to wipe your tears with" he said to me.

I took and flipped it on the other side hiding the erens blood and I used it to wipe my tears.

" don't worry our little sister will be alright and wait you see she'll be thanking you and hugging you like nothing happened" Eren said.

Eren can be really encouraging and sweet sometimes... " I hope so.. but I'm the one who should be thanking her she saved my life..... if I serve her all my life it wouldn't be enough to take off the debt she has put on my today.. I will always be indebt to her!..... she didn't care about herself she cared for me.. the one who didn't recognise her sister who was right in-front of her every single day.. " I replied without making eye contact with Eren because if I did I'd burst into tears and for me to do that is really embarrassing.

suddenly the doctor came running out of the room. I immediately stood up and ask him.

"WHATS THE MATTER?" I asked shouting.

"She has lost...huff-hu-  a lot of blood.. if she doesn't get blood in an hour shell die for certain.... I wanted to ask  does she have a sibling who can give 3 pints of blood to her? if she doesn't it would be really hard -huff-huff to find blood donors in such a less period of time " the doctor asked while catching his breath.

"WHAT?! IM HER SISTER TAKE MINES!" I screamed at his face. I was really worried and I didn't think of anything of except Amy..  she was the only one in my head and I had to do anything to save her no matter what.

"Mikasa!" Eren shouted..

"calm down! don't worry!" he continued.

"No! I need to give her my blood.! doctor take my blood! quickly!" I said to doctor.

"but mikas-- " I interrupted Eren

" NO! I CANT WAIT ANY-LONGER!"

" right this way madam!" the doctor lead me to the room.. there were bottles of blood everywhere o sat on the chair and " Hurry!" I said to the doctor.

" okay this might hurt a bit!" the doctor warned me. he pinched the needle in but I didn't feel any pain.. the only person in my head was Amy and that's it!

" okay it's done! thank you!" the doctor replied and i  prayed to god if there was one... amy must live or I will never forgive myself I kept saying in my head as I walked towards the door.

Will Amy live or face death? read more tommorow and find out!

don't  forget to like and comment and vote