Amy?

Mikasa POV

The doctor walked out of the ICU. He took his mask off and Everyone along with myself stood up. "WHERES AMY? IS SHE OKAY?" I shouted on his face. " I WILL TELL YOU IF YOU STOP SHOUTING ITS A HOSPITAL.. HAVE SOME DECENCY!" he shouted back.. This made me angrier. "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT DECENCY IS!" i argued while i lifted him up from the floor by his collar

"Okay okay calm down!" he shouted in fear then i suddenly heard Levi's voice. "ACKERMAN PUT HIM DOWN IMMEDIATELY!" he shouted and I immediately released him.  "Im sorry Corporal I shouted in anger" I replied with guilt in my voice. "If everyone thought like you the world wouldnt exceed.." He said in his "usual retarded voice" i felt like punching his face off... 

"Tell us doc! What is Cadet Blizzards current condition?" Levi asked. 

"Well sir.. The patient is okay the blood was delivered on time congratulations... Bu-t She hasnt regained consciousness yet. If you all want to meet her make sure you go in 2 at a time. too much crowd might affect the patient" He said. As soon as i heard him say "The patient is okay" I took a sigh of relief i wanted to meet her real badly "I WILL GO IN FIRST!" i said to everyone.

"Uh before that the patient needs some herbal medication i will jot it down on the receipt and if someone can volunteer to ge-" "i will go" eren said as he interrupted the doctor.

"Um sure.. Here you go" He said to eren and as soon as Eren got the receipt he ran to the medication department of the hospital. 

"You can go in now madam" The doctor said without making eye contact with me.. I started to feel guilty and apologized to him "Sorry" i said  " Its alright.." He replied back. 

" I think everyone else needs some bandages too. they also have been hurt as well.. If you all follow me i can get you some first aid kits" The doctor said to Commander Erwin.

"That would be Good.." Erwin replied back and the rest of the Survey corps followed the doctor.

After everyone had gone I went into Amy's Room.. As soon As I opened the door I- 

Thanks for everyone for voting,commenting and following me.. for the last 2 days i have recieved about 20 followers so a big thank you to them! 

Bella-san LOVE YOUR BOOKS! THE ASK OR DARE ONE MADE ME BURST INTO LAUGHTER NO JOKE!!