The appearance of the Colossal titan.

Mikasa’s Pov

“A-m” levi interrupted me

“let her go. She needs time ackerman! By the way she hates you So don’t try to put off with her cause she’s never going to agree and i know it.” Levi said to me

I couldn’t believe my little sister was alive and healthy.. i didn’t know that one more of my family was alive besides eren. I wanted to hug her but she went away. SHE hated me.. but for that reason? Is it even true? Did my parent just left her?

These questions bombarded my head and suddenly one of the trainees banged open the door

“CORPORAL! TITANS ARE INSIDE THE WALLS!!!” he shouted

Everyone stood up in shock

“TCH.. the fucking retards are back!” levi said to himself

“ALRIGHT JEAGER.. ACKERMAN! GO GET BLIZZARD AND BRING HER TO THE REAR.. THE REST FOLLOW ME! Levi commanded

Me and eren got equipped and ran towards Amy’s room but then we saw that the door was already opened. We searched for her everywhere but she was no where to be seen. I wished she’d come back but as i could think further....

“ Our sister is not here. But we need to go now! Titans otherwise will destrory the city!” eren shouted at me

“ Our?” i questioned him

“ yes our! The way you mean to me.. thats exactly how Amy means to me.. your both my sisters and always remain to be... NOW LETS GO!”

I was dumbstuck. I didn’t know what to say.. eren had already accepted amy without any questions and i.. being her elder sister was thinking about if she is actually my sister... WHAT DID I JUST DO? AM I THAT HEARTLESS? I shouted in my head.. i suddenly got out of my world when i heard eren screaming

“MIKASA!!!!” he shouted

“ WHAT? OH LETS GO!” i shouted back.

When we got outside the the whole city was like hell.. dead bodies lying. Blood splattered everywhere. Titans eating everyone.. it was too horrific to be described. As soon as i saw this hell i started to worry about amy.. was she dead.? Did the titans eat her? Am i too late? The question’s again bombarded my head.

I soon got out of my world again and then i realised eren had already gone to the rear. I headed there aswell and i saw eren killing 3 titans in one go. Amy wasn’t there yet. Which made me had bad feelings and doubts about where would she had gone.

“EREN WHERE’S AMY?” i asked eren

“ I DONT KNOW.. SHE HASNT ARRIVED YET.. BUT DONT WORRY ILL ASK THE TRAINEES TO LOOK FOR HER.. AND ASK LEVI TO ARRANGE A SEARCH SQUAD.” Eren shouted back without taking a breath.

I stood there still and then i realised that i should be helping my friends at the moment though looking for amy was even more precious than my life.

I killed 6 titans one by one and then double killed 2 abbearants. Their horrific faces reminded me of the scene when erens mother was killed by the smiling titan.

It was as if it was destined that eren’s mother was going to be killed by the smiling titan. It didn’t look like an titan-shifter or a normal titan or an abnormal.. it was different. I stopped thinking about the scene and killed titans which came upon my path. I looked around and i saw the most huge titan i have ever seen. It was bigger than any other a titan which had red flesh no skin at all.. i took a moment to recognise it..it was the colossal titan!