Conscious

Mikasa's POV

Amy was okay! I couldnt wait for her to be conscious again.. theres so many questions i need answers.. Theres soo many mistakes i need to apologize to her. I had held a glass of water in my hand and took a sip of it. Everyone else had gone to get bandaged and Eren had gone to the medical department to retrieve the Medicine the doctor and subscribed for Amy. I thought it would be the best time to go in and sit beside amy.. 

As soon as i walked in I saw-- AMY CONSCIOUS AGAIN AND ON THE FLOOR TRYING TO REACH FOR HER 3DMG!!!??? 

End of POV

Amy's Pov

I had woken up and heard voices outside my vision had started to clear out and then i saw my stomach covered with huge stiches..i had worn clothes which patients wear... and i soon realised that i was in a HOSPITAL.. Soon thousands of questions again bombarded my head. I thought so much that my head started to ache.. I caught sight of a window and i tried to get up.. I didnt want to be in a hospital and i wanted to run away from everyone. I tried and tried to get up but i would keep falling. My stiches started to open slightly and i immediatly loosened myself and stopped putting pressure on myself. I had a feeling that Mikasa or Eren would have brought me here.. All i could remember was that i had saved mikasa from the collosal titan and i was clenching on her white shirt... I didnt know what i was doing as if my body was being controlled by-itself and not me. I dont know why I ran. I hate Mikasa dont i? Why didnt i let her die? Why did i save her and for what reason? She had only given me Pain and Despair.. She never noticed me before so whats with  the care and the worry? What is this feeling? Suddenly a tear dropped down from my cold harsh face. I was crying? But why? 

Why does life have to be so difficult? This made me gather courage again and I tried to get out of bed and stand up by my own feet. I threw the blanket on the floor and took the drip off my wrist. I tried and was half way there from sitting up. I put all the pressure on my legs and back. My Stomach started to hurt a little but i endured the pain. But as i was nearly there to standing up *THUD* i fell on the cold hard ground flat on my back.  I was now staring at the ceiling and wishing i had never survived. 

I tried to get up again but this time my stomach was giving me immense pain. I screamed in my head because i knew if i shouted someone will hear me and i would be on the bed again. The window was on my right and my uniform with my 3DMG was right on the table beside me.. i could do it! I never gived up so why now? I have been in a worse situation than before.. As soon as i reached for my Uniform i heard a loud Crash.  Like if a glass had been broken and i turned around to see who it was.. It was none other than my Sister Who abandoned me years ago...... Mikasa -_- 

The World Is Cruel.. The beauty is just an Illusion.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें