Ch:1 cutie

"Hey Eddie?" Venom asked. " yes?" Eddie replied with a tired warble in his voice. " do you think I'm cute?" V casually asked. Eddie was thrown back at the question. Is he cute? Yes he is cute!, but how would I tell him that I find him adorable? Eddie looked at the big black mass sitting on the couch. " well? Do you think I'm cute?" Venom said impatient. Eddie had caught a glimpse of v and noticed that there was a slight tint of red,across his face. Venom crossed his arms,and tapped his foot. " I mean... Y-yes V you are the cutest thing that I have ever seen." Eddie blurted out, stumbling with his words a little. V's expression quickly changed. His mouth turned down into a (O) position and his eyes were bigger than the moon. A deep scarlet covered his entire face. He started to fumble with his big claws and spoke up. " y-you really t-think that I'm c-cute?" V stumbled. Eddie looked up at his partner. And in one swift motion, he grabbed v's hand and whispered to him. " your such a cutie~ it hurts." He whispered. Venom stared in shock, what had happened to his little bean? Venom then looked away clearly flustered and embarrassed. ( I thought he would say that I was a monster that just eats people,) A slow evil smile tip toed on v's face. ( And when has he ever been dominant?? I'M THE DOMINANT ONE!!!, well maybe I should teach him a lesson about being the alpha here! The punishment will be...painful~)

This is my first wattpad story and I hope you enjoyed and want more! Bye!