Ch 11: daddy

( ok now this is a REAL chapter, enjoy and I'll see you tomorrow!)

A day after getting back from the doctors, Eddie and venom were back at home watching a movie.Venom had his head laying in Eddie's lap, while Eddie was on the phone texting Anne.

A: hey Eddie you doing alright?
E: yes Anne, why do you ask?
A: well dan told me about your marks...
E: oh...
A: and I just wanted to give you a heads up
E: umm for what?
A: dans going to be over in a couple hours.
E: oh okay, thank you Anne.

Venom's head rises, the phone's chime waking him up. " Eddie who in the hell are you texting?" Venom asked drowsily.  " oh no one just talking to Anne." Eddie explained.

Venom perked up his head, and looked at his host.
" Eddie do you still love me?" Venom asked sadly.
Ed shot his eyes away from the phone and looked deeply into the alien's milky orbs. " venom don't you ever say that again. I love more than anything in the world." Eddie said through clenched teeth.

Venom blushed and lied back down.
" good. I love you too." Venom purred.
" well I love you more, than the whole solar system!"
Eddie said.

Venom threw himself back up and yelled
" I love you more than the galaxy!"
Venom then put his arms around Eddie and hugged him. " well I love you more than words can describe." Eddie patted venom's hand, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Venom stuck out his tongue, and licked eddie.
Eddie stopped. Venom poked Ed's shoulder, confused by what was happening, but no response was given. Instead, Eddie turned his head towards venom and kissed him passionately.

This wasn't an angry kiss, but Eddie really liked it when he was licked.

Eddie's lips smashed into venom's mouth. Eddie had held the alien's head and applied pressure, his hands trailing all over his body, until finally reaching venom's chunky ass thighs.

Catching on to what Eddie wanted to do, venom happily kissed and grinded his hips with Eddie's.

Eddie sat up, for what felt like hours of kissing and grinding, he took off his shirt and pants.

Venom giggled, but soon those giggles stopped.
" go get the suit." Eddie said, with a much more deeper voice than his own.

" oh but do I have to?" Venom whined.
" remember V? You were so horny that night, you said that you would wear the suit, call me daddy, and you wanted me to fuck you good and hard."
" well that is besides the point Eddie, how about we fuck with no outfit?" Venom asked nicely.
" but I love it when you wear the suit..." eddie said grumpily.

Venom gave out a frustrated sigh and shuffled to Eddie's room. A minute later venom shuffled back out in the bunny suit. Eddie clapped his hands and laughed.

Venom blushed, than sat on the floor.
But instead of sitting on the floor... venom's face was on the carpet and his ass high in the air. Eddie stared at the alien's ass, as the underwear nearly fit.

It was hot.

" are you going to fuck me? *sigh* d-daddy?" A muffled voice spoke.

Scratch that. It was extremely hot.

Like a fucking lion, Eddie pounced on venom, ripping off his clothing. Without any lubricant, Eddie plunged his cock in, extremely excited.