Ch:3 confusion

But then the unthinkable happened....

Trying ever so hard to get Venom to look at him. Venom whipped he head and Held his breath. Ed bent his head forward, trying to take a kiss. " come on Venom, I just want a kiss!" Ed pouted. Then like a spark, an idea popped into Ed's head. He finished taking his shower, got out, put on a grey te shirt and boxers, then he strolled to the kitchen and pulled out... a bottle of chocolate sauce. He opened the lid and poured some on his bottom lip. Knowing that venom has a love of chocolate, and love for ed, Eddie thought up of a great plan. He closed the lid and put the chocolate back. He walked back to the room and sat on the bed. He waited. All he had to do was wait. 2 minutes later, a black mass appeared and looked at Eddie. He had a very lustful look in his eyes, and a smile on his detailed face. Venom came closer to Ed's lips and stuck out, once again, his long tongue and licked Eddie's lips. Eddie still with a smile on his face, closed his eyes and laughed. " Venom! I never knew you felt this way about me~" Ed moaned. Venom then grew up too his enormous size, and worked his tongue all the way down Eddie's body. Ed was happy that he was being man handled like this. But then V had ripped off his shirt and slowly pulled down his boxers, taking a breath when finally seeing Ed's throbbing cock. " h-how??... how are y-y-you..." venom stumbled. You see Eddie was very big, but venom's is bigger. Since venom had never seen a precious cock before * and he hasn't seen his as we mention 😉😉* so he was very shocked at what he saw.  Ed saw the distraught look on Venoms face and asked " what never seen someone as big as me~" " well EDWARD, I have never seen a.... umm dick and my ... thing before...... so this is new to me!" V explained. " well." Eddie started " if you give me a blowjob then I can teach you how to fuck~" venom nodded then looked at ed's member. He stuck out his tongue and bent down towards the head. (Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait what wait does he even know how to give head?!? What is he uses his teeth?!? What if I start bleeding??!?) thoughts ran through Ed's mind. But then venom did something wonderful. Incredible. Something that made Eddie.... shiver.

( owo! A bad cliffhanger! I'm so spooked!! What did he do! Hell if I know! Please comment on what your opinion was! Bye!) also sorry if short😴😴 next chapter will be longer. And I'm sry if I haven't been posting a lot my phone got taken away🙄🙄