Ch6: oh yes ( smutty by lord)

Eddie was scared of Venoms throbbing member.Ed couldn't make out any words he just stared at it, like he was getting robbed. He look back at Venom trying to read his expression. His face was a mixture of lust, sadness and anger all at one. Eddie had no clue of why venom was mad. Was he mad at the fact the Eddie had scared him? Or maybe venom has really deep feelings for his host. Could it be that venom is... going through a heat phase? But that only works for females and some males!It is a possibility... but... shouldn't V be asking to be fucked? And not the other way around?" I-I..." Ed was speechless. " listen I don't know why your doing this but stop. Your scaring me..." ed whimpered. No response.Instead venom's response was a low growl and him barring his huge teeth. Slowly venom had taken off Eddie's sweatshirt and threw it to his right. Venom started placing small kisses on Ed's chest and neck.Fear pumped through his veins. He knew what he was going to be doing. " Wai-" He was cut by Venom shoving himself deeply inside ed, causing Eddie to scream. Tears welling in his big blue eyes. He couldn't take in V's size, he was too big. " V!" Ed screamed. He couldn't make out a single sentence. V pulled himself all the way out... then plunged deeply back in. Another scream came from his lips. Venom stuck out his long tongue and licked Ed's face. A slime trail ran down Eddie's Lips, a slight blush came to his face. ( wow! I'm starting to like this~) Ed thought. A few minutes later and Eddie was thrusting his hips with Venom. Venom looked down at him smiling at the flustered look on his hosts face. A warm feeling piled in the symbiote's stomach. He was going to blow. V then quickly took himself out with a loud !pop! And a sad moan. " Why d-did you p-pull out?" Eddie chocked out. His hair matted to his forehead. Heavy pants and a trembling body, sat in front of venom.Eddies shoulders were covered in black bruises and his thighs,covered in wolf like wounds. " why? Why did I pull out?" V asked with drool forming. " why I wanted to make you suffer." He said . He then pointed a big claw at Eddie's crotch and said " I see how you have a bulge, and I wanted to make sure you NEVER.." he added, putting emphasis on ' never' ".. cum." He giggled. Ed's face was full of tears. He then walked over to venom, got on his knees and opened his mouth wide, sticking out his tongue. A long trail of red ran across his face." Please." Was the only thing ed could say. Venom's eyes went wide as He stares at the weeping human. (Is he really that desperate?) venom thought with a sigh. No. He wasn't going to finish the job. Why should he? This was only the beginning of his rain of dominant force. This was only step one. " nah I'm too tired." V said casually.", as he plopped onto Ed's bed. Ed jumped up and pushed venom's shoulder, trying to get attention. " come on v... don't do this to me. I need you" ed said desperately. No response. Just small snoring from Venom. Just to make sure that he wasn't faking, ed peeked over the masses shoulder and saw... his eyes closed, and chest heaving up and down slowly. Eddie lays down pouting, plotting his revenge. A lightbulb went off. How about He flirt and ease his way into the dominant role. A evil grin plastered Eddie face and he drifts off to sleep. Waiting for morning to come.

( wow. I love this ship so much. It fucking hurts. Sry if posting took long. Oneyplays is my weakness. More tomorrow. Bye!!)