Ch: 15 Eyes

(  hello! This one might be short, anyways, enjoy!)

I rise to the smell of food. Yawning and stretching, I get up and shuffle towards the kitchen. I walk over to the stove and see bacon and eggs. Smiling, thinking of the brown haired boy, standing on a stool, just to cook.

I blush, but shook the feeling away again. I'm straight. Sure I did find men attractive, but women were more appealing. I look next to the toaster and spot a note.

' hey I made you some breakfast! Went to go find those people. Be back soon!
Love, baby blue.' I smile again, thanking myself for choosing such a cute name. I ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

" ahh! What to do today?" I ask myself. Well I can make another serum. But I need to go to the store and grab some ingredients. But..I'm so out of place. A doctor who doesn't see a lot of sun, plus, my clothes and messed up hair, equals, laughter and humiliation.

Thinking over the consequences of my actions, I yell out " fuck it!", And walk out of my little dungeon. Hissing at the sun, my eyes finally got used to the bright light. I shuffled towards the store, grabbed a cart, and went to the candy section.

And guess who I see there? Fucking baby blue. I stop in my tracks, noticing his cart was filled with bubblegum lollipops. I cough in my hand. Blue snapped his head, and hissed at me, stopping in mid-hiss to cough as well.
" s-sorry sir! I didn't mean to lie to you... but you were out of bubblegum lollipops.." he said flustered and shyly.
" oh no! Don't worry about it!" I brush off.
" oh blue? Do you know where the salt and bleach are?" I asked.
" um.. salt is in aisle 5, and bleach in aisle 12." I thank him and walk away. I could hear him muttering curses and him hissing at himself.

Walking home, I see in the corner of my eye, blue running to catch up with me. I slow my speed walking pace, and let him catch me. Seeing the big bags of lollipops, and stares from others, I laugh at blue. " it's not my fault I love bubblegum." He complained. " no, it's not your fault." I agreed.

I put on one of my fake smiles, and wondered for a second. Why had blue climbed up in my bed last night? It could have been because he was cold, but he would have just taken a blanket and left. Wouldn't he?

" sir... sir!" I snap out of daze when hearing blue call my name. " sorry, yes blue?". Blue looked down at the sidewalk. " I just wanted to say.. sorry for getting in your bed last night." He said softly. " blue look, it's alright. I fuckin told you the table was cold!" I laughed. He shoved me and pouted. " w-we'll I'm stubborn!" He said dismissively, his small fist curling. I hold up my hands, as a sign of defense and defeat.

He laughs in triumph. I smile. His eyes are really pretty. There is no other way to have a child with pure light blue eyes. They could of been contacts, but they were the color of cotton candy, the kind you would find at fairs and carnivals. So pure. The look of a child's eyes, innocent, but they were darker than the sea. Having been holding many secrets and dirty thoughts.

Baby blue looks at me weirdly, and waves his hand across my face. I find myself blushing and turned away. " sir, are you feeling ok today?" He asked worried. The sound of worry in his voice, made me blush harder. After all these years. He was the only person, to ask me if I was ok. I turn back to him and nod, putting on another fake smile. " I-I'm good. Just a little lightheaded.." I lied.

The look of relief of this kids face, oh my, I nearly had a fucking nosebleed. Getting back to my dungeon, blue went to the huge jar I had, where I stored all my lollipops. He poured every single bag into the jar, leaving a few out for himself. After Watching some anime, I went down to my little lab, shocked seeing baby blue sitting in the chair.

" blue? What are you doing here?" I asked. Blue looked at me and smirked. " nothing~" he simply said and got up from the seat. Something suspicious was going on. I curiously looked at him, and sat down in my chair. I felt a lump, under my ass, I jumped up and saw a black note card. Written in white ink, it said,

' I also wanted to say how sorry I was for hissing at you...and I know you were staring at my eyes. And yes, their real.'
I stared at the note card, and a small dopey smile was placed on my lips. I place the note on my desk, and start to work on another serum. Occasionally, looking at the card.

' and yes, their real.'

( this bitch fluffy, yeet! Hey y'all! So here I am! At 12 in the morning writing shit, that should have been posted at like 7. Also a quick shout out to @XxshavonnexX. Go and check out her stuff! It's amazing. Good morning birbs!)