Ch: 16 Nightmares

I can't move.

I try to squirm and wiggle, but I'm stuck, like a stick in mud. I can't move, can't blink, can't speak. I can only hear my cries for help in my head. ( help! Blue!) calling blues name did nothing.

But I kept on crying. I was mostly worried about the slender figure standing at the end of my bed. His arms scratched and scraped the floor. They were way out of portion with the rest of his body. He was slim and you could see his ribs.

I looked at what I thought was a mouth. It's jaw was hanging, like it was broken. Rows of teeth were shown. His eyes, empty sunken sockets. Even though it was dark, he was covered in shadows. Like Scp-096 ( look it up).

The creature comes to my side of the bed, and stares at me. It didn't seem like he had evil intentions, but a very big detail that I had missed was... he had baby blue eyes. I try to cry. Wishing a noise would just come out.

The tall creature climbed on top of me, got real close to my face, and made me stare into it eyes. I tried to make it comforting, but I was still scared. The heavy breathing, his mouth, watching it swing. The blue eyes...those pure blue eyes...( sir!... sir!) I hear someone call my name.

Then blue came running in. He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me awake. I screamed and gasped, taking deep breaths. " sir! Are you ok? What happened? Is someone here??"Blue asked numerous questions, I didn't answer a single one. And hand is put on my cheek. Tears welled in my eyes.

Blue looks at me, his cheeks red. " Sir? Are you alright?" He asked sternly. " n-n-n.." I stuttered, to scared to speak. Blue sighed. " nightmare?" He said. I nod. Blue hugs me tightly and laughs. " you? The most scary person out there, having nightmares. That's funny!" He laughed.

I push him away, blushing. " I-I'm not s-scared of a-a-anything.." I stutter. Crossing my arms, I turn my nose up, and huff. Blue giggles and touches my hand. My face heats up even more. Baby blue takes my hair and pets me. " pat pat" he said.

I glance around my room. The monster was gone. I breathe a sigh of relief. Laying down, I bring blue down with me. I placed blue on my chest and snuggled his brown hair. Blue was blushing madly and telling me to stop.

After 3 minutes of trying to break free, blue finally stopped and snuggled back. " I love you sir." Blue mumbled, only to add quickly, " as acquaintances." I sigh and agree.

" yes. Only as acquaintances."

( really short. Sry. Stuff has been happing at home. Caught in the middle of it. I know it's random and out of place, but it will fit in somewhere. Night peeps.)