Ch:2 chocolate sauce

" Hey V do you want anything?" Eddie asked the slimy black head on his shoulder. They were at mrs. Chen's shop, shopping for groceries. Venom stared at the candy section and thought for a moment. " Chocolate sauce! I want chocolate sauce." He exclaimed. Eddie raised an eyebrow in confusion. ( why does he need chocolate sauce?) he wondered.  Confused and weirded out, he bought the stuff and the chocolate sauce.  But what Eddie didn't know was that this was all part of his plan. 1 have Eddie buy the chocolate, 2 Spill the chocolate on Eddie and 3 lick it off and show him how dominant he was. Venom 's plan couldn't fail! So when he and Eddie got home, Eddie started to put up the vegetables and fruits. Venom waited for Eddie to turn around, and 'Accidentally' spilled the sauce on Eddie. " OH V! Come on!" Eddie screamed. " oh Eddie let me clean that up for you~" Venom said in a sexy low coo. He stuck out his freakishly long tongue and lick the spot where the chocolate began to dry. A soft moan escaped Eddie's lips, as venom worked his way up and licked Ed's neck. " V-v s-s-stop.." Eddie breathed. Venom stopped and whimpered. ( am I hurting Eddie?!? Why did he tell me to stop? ) v thought. Apparently venom has never heard someone moan, and he got pretty freaked out. Eddie looks at venom as he crosses his arms and pouts. " V.... why did you do that?" Eddie asked calmly. No response. " Venom why did you lick me?" Still no answer. ( he's probably mad at me for tell him stop. Whatever) Eddie puts up the chocolate sauce and washes his now chocolate stained sweatshirt.  ( ugh.. I'm all dirty! I should take a shower) Eddie then walked into his room and stripped his clothes. He then went to the bathroom and turned the nozzle, sitting down on the bed waiting for the water to warm up. Then a deep voice came out of nowhere. " Eddie I just wanted to say that I'm sor-" Venom cut himself off and looked Eddie up and down. Scarlet toned his face and he smiled, frowned, smiled, then turned away. Eddie just looked at him. " hey v?" Eddie spoke up, venom looked at Eddie. Well actually he was averting eye contact and didn't want to stare at Ed's meat. " yes Edward?" Venom said classy. Ed was taking back. No one had ever called him by his full first name Edward. This is super weird, but ed let it slide. " why aren't you looking at me?" He asked. Venom was silent for a couple seconds, then he spoke up. " WELL you are naked and I have never seen you naked so I am very.. embarrassed." V sighed and then looked at Eddie. Ed got up and checked the water and it was ready. He opened the glass door and got in. He grabbed a black hand towel to his left and grabbed the soap that was on a small ledge. He wiped the soap on the towel and put the soap back. Out of nowhere a strange feeling of embarrassment washed over him and he started to blush. He then felt a pair of eyes on him, in the corner of his eye, he say venom staring down at his cock. ( why is Eddie so big? I thought I was bigger!) venom questioned. " hey v~" Eddie moaned with enough lust to make a horny man cry. Venoms head perked up and stared at the ceiling, still not wanting to make eye contact. " I know you want me v, all you had to do was ask~" Eddie gently cooed trying ever so hard to have venom look at him.

But then the unthinkable happened....
( owo! What the hell happend next? Will they fuck? Will the kiss? Who the fuck knows! Tune in for more! I'm fucking tired.. bye!) comment on your opinion! Good day yall!