Ch5: first kiss❤️

( da morning 👌) I never knew venom was that thicc

(CREEEKKK) ed slowly woke up. (CREEEKKK) He hears somebody walking around the apartment. He turns over on his left side, and makes out a big muscular shadow. ( why is he up early?) ed thought. He quickly but quietly got up and peeked around the corner. ( oh.my.god) what he sees makes a shiver run up and down his spine. Apparently he saw venom walking around like a cat and curled up to take a long nap. Cuteness overload. Ed never knew that V acted like a cat. He then noticed about how open and in the door way he was. He didn't care. He took a step towards the snoring mass. A low hum came from Venom. A purr to be exact. Eddie then took a seat behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. All of a sudden venom giggled. Ed pulled his hand away and stared in shock.( what the hell was that?!) he thought. He gulped hard. A little voice in his head told him... he's awake isn't he. Just to make sure he peaked over the parasite's shoulder and saw a shit covered grin plaster on his face, his milky white eyes wide open. " Venom I know your up." Ed said flatly. V jumped, surprised that Eddie knew he was faking. " helloo there honeybun~" Venom teased, with his paw on his head. Pink tinted eddie's cheeks. " welll hello to you too sweetheart~" Ed teased back. Now it was v's turn to be embarrassed. Then venom remembered what ed said last night. " how about tomorrow? When I'm not so tired." That's right. He was supposed to be learning about ( the romp😉). " say Eddie. Remember what happened last night? And did you remember what you said?~" Venom said with lust in his voice. Then Eddie remembered. He said he was going to teach venom to fuck. And it's today. " umm well o-ok. It's rather easy, first you have to kiss them and th-" ed was cut off by venom pressing his lips against his. It wasn't rough or messy, it was a pleasant passionate kiss. One filed with love and compassion. Venom parted to take a breath and licked Ed's cheek. "Is that how you kiss?~" he asked in a husky voice. Ed was stunned and had a dopey smile on his face. He didn't say anything, so v pushed his shoulder. " umm ed?." He asked a little bit worried. " come on ed don't fuck around like that." V said. Eddie still wasn't moving. Now Venom was going bat shit crazy. " EDDIE SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!" He screamed.with all his force, venom slapped him out of his daze. Ed had a hurt look on his face. " why did you slap me?!?" He angrily asked. Venom didn't respond, he just gave Eddie a big hugand started to cry. " I-I thought y-you were d-d-d..." he couldn't finish his sentence. " you thought I was dead?" Ed asked. Venom looked at him. White tears pouring down his face. He slowly nodded his head. " aww bud I wasn't dead I was just a little stunned, that's all!" Ed said trying to reassure the blubbering alien. " why were you stunned?" Venom asked a little confused. Ed blushed. " well this was the first time in 10 months after Anne left me, I have ever had a passionate kiss. So I was a little stunned and turned on." He explained. Venom look at him, his brow's furrowed, mouth turned into a angry scowl. Ed looked up at him, wondering why his mood changed so fast. In a swift motion Venom picked up ed and carried him, bridal style, into the bedroom. Then Eddie was scared by venom's....
( oh my lord well happy Easter everybody!! Sry it took me all night just to get this! Hope everyone has yummy candy! More tomorrow 🐤🐤🥚🥚🍫🍭🍪)