Ch: 19 Marriage

( Alrighttt! We all know that more shit will be happening, and I'm making a ton of books. Already ready got requests for fnaf ships! I'll get right on to those! Anyways! Enjoy!)

( scene: living room.)
Eddie glances at the alien sitting on the couch. He's fiddling with a box in his pocket. This was the day that Eddie would finally achieve true love. " umm V?" Eddie spoke, trying to calm himself. Venom looked over. " yes." He answered sweetly. " I..I.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He blurted out.

He blushed, shaking a hand in his face. " Eddie we'll a-.."
" no! I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.. through marriage."
Venom's eyes grew big, small tears had developed. With a shaky breath Eddie continued. " y-you make me happier than anything. The way you smile, it's unique. You never let anybody get in your way. You always handle things. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but through those good times and bad times, your qthere for me. And...I really don't want to lose another loved one in my life.. so venom.." Eddie got down on one Knee and pulled out a black velvet box.

Venom sat quietly, but tear stains were all over his face. He was clearly bitting his lip to keep him from crying any more.

" venom... will you marry me?"
Venom sat still. His breathing had stopped. He released his grip. And cried. Happy tears poured down his face. " are you kidding me!?! Yes of course Eddie yes yes yes!!!" Venom screamed.

He threw himself at eddie, engulfing him in a tight hug, With a kiss placed on his fiancée, venom gently put the ring on. " my god Eddie..it's beautiful!" He  squealed. " what made you do this?" V asked, quite curious.

Eddie scratched the back of his head. " I really loved you and like Beyoncé said, ' if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it'." Venom sighed. That's Eddie. " so I already have the placed picked out, what should be there, and your going to love this, there is a chocolate fountain!"

Venom nearly god damn fainted. But then a problem occurred. "E-Eddie...we have to get married..right?"
" yes.."
" will a lot of people be there?"
Shit
....
" no"
Venom took a breath of relief. " good cause i would have went crazy." Eddie invited hella people. But that's our little secret. The days leading up to the wedding, were fucking torture. Eddie had o get a suit and a dress. ( Ed's requests. Venom in dress. Very sexy. :3)

( weeks later~)

It is the day of Eddie and venom's wedding. Eddie is in the back getting ready. Putting on his black suit, Anne walked in. " hello Eddie.." she's said, a hint if sadness in her voice. Eddie sharply turns around.

She fumbles with her nails. " you look good in that suit." She muttered. " thanks..." Eddie said.
And with that, awkward silence came. Anne  left quickly. ( that was weird. But I won't let her ruin my perfect day) Eddie thought, confidant.

*bam!* " Eddie! Holy shit!" Venom said yelling. He busted through the door in his wedding dress. Turning around, once again, Eddie sees venom in his big ass wedding dress.( like the one below but big as hell.)

 Eddie's eyes went wide, as a slow crimson engulfed his face

Eddie's eyes went wide, as a slow crimson engulfed his face. Venom gripped Ed's shoulders. " Eddie there are so many fucking people out there!" He screamed. Eddie scratched the back of his head. " sorry sharkie..you gonna punish me?~"

Venom laughed. " I'm waiting for the honeymoon~" and with that small clue, venom walked out of Eddie's dressing room.

After all the guests had arrived, the wedding anthem played.
Duh duh duh
Duh duh duh
Dun dun dun dun
Dun dun dun dun
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Venom walked down the aisle in the most beautiful wedding dress. Eddie sighed and smiled. This was the happiest day of his life. Under the arch way, they clasped and held hands.

" Today we are gathered here for the combination of Eddie Brock and Venom Symbiote. Eddie," the preacher turned to Eddie. " do you take Venom to have and to hold? Through sickness and health? Through heaven and hell?" Eddie looked at his lovely bride. " I do."

The preacher then turned to venom.
" Venom do you take Eddie to have and to hold? Through sickness and health? Through heaven and hell?" Venom stared back at his soon to be husband.
" of course I do!"

" does anybody object?"

It's quiet.

" well, I now declare you husband and symbiote. You may kiss the alien."

Venom slammed his face into Eddie's, taking a passionate kiss. The crowd clapped. Venom picked up his new husband and carried him down the aisle.
"Mrs. Brock! I'm gonna fuck your son!" Eddie punched his love in the chest. " venom! Thats my mother!" He said flustered, from the crowd laughing

" Eddie I love you."
" I love you too sweetheart."
Then they rode off into the sunset, popping champagne and getting ready for they're honeymoon.

This ends the book of
Who's your Symbiote!
Goodbye everyone!
Have a great summer!

Or is it over???????