Ch:8 sweet nothings

( hey! Just wanted to explain why I haven't been active. Well... I'm just really fucking lazy. And I stay up all the time, so I'm constantly tired... but I will try to post more. Enjoy! P.s. also I added a little spooky compilation,because I can't wait for Halloween!!)

As Eddie sat on the couch, pouting, venom was behind him laughing and choking out apologies.

" e-Eddie I'm sorry. I can make you another piece of toast!" Venom said chuckling.Eddie stayed quiet. The only thing Venom could hear was his heavy pants.

" I don't want another piece of toast." Ed said firmly.

Venom felt bad, so he schemed up a plan. He was going to whisper sweet words into his host ear.

It isn't the greatest plan... but it will do.

Anyways, venom made the toast as and apology, and sneaked over to the couch. Crouching he threw the toast in eddies lap and hid. Eddie was scared by the object, but seeing that it was a piece of almost burnt toast, he sighed and shoved it to his right.

" venom I said I don't-"
" I love you." Venom whispered

Eddie was shocked to hear him say that.
" I want to do things to you.. things that are beyond sinful~" he joked playfully. Eddie blushed and covered his face with his clammy hands. He mumbled something along the words of " venom stoppp~"
" I want to pin you to a wall.. and lick your body.. up and Down.. up and down..." Venom cooed.
Eddie was embarrassed, by the sudden feeling of his. Pants getting tighter and tighter,the more and more venom kept talking.

Venom licked Eddie's chin and continued

" I want to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to stand OR sit for 2 months~" he said lovingly.

" I-i... I want you badly too.. but I'm just not ready.."
Eddie said disappointed. Venom sat on the couch his eyes filled with lust and his mouth, watering just to have a small taste of his host. He wanted him badly.
" you weren't saying that the last time we fucked~" venom countered.
V had a point..but, Eddie just didn't feel right. Don't get him wrong.. he loves venom but.. having sex felt wrong.

Venom then sat up, with a spark in his eyes. A brilliant idea came to his mind. " how about Eddie.. you fuck me."  Venom said, getting a little desperate.

Eddie's head perked up as he took a good look at venom's face, trying to see if he was serious.
" are you kidding me? You want me to fuck you?!" He screamed. Venom shook his head up and down, vigorously, with a big toothy grin, plastered on his big face.

" venom do you know how big you are?!? My dick is the size of your finger!" Eddie yelled.  Venom took a good long look at his claws. Another huge smile was replaced. " ohhh my! Eddie stop talking!" Venom purred. " you don't need to impress me~" venom sighed dramatically.

Eddie had no idea what he was talking about. " wha- V what in the fuck are you talking about?" Eddie asked. Venom looked at Eddie and sighed hard. " Eddie look at my finger, it's about 7-8 inches long! Your literally saying that you have a big dick!" Venom explains very slowly, quickly getting to the point, thinking that Eddie was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Eddie thinks about this. Then everything started to click. Eddie had an 8.6 inch member. Venom was suggesting that Eddie fuck him... oh god. A deep scarlet engulfed Eddie's face. He noticed that he had bragged about his member.

" well... I guess I can.. fuck you.." Eddie mumbled, not really sure if he should go through with it."

Venom's eyes lit up with joy, as he jumped up and fist pumped the air. Venom was very happy. " sooo!"  Venom started. " sooo? Eddie answered. Venom sighed and rolled his eyes. " sooo when are we going to do it?" Venom asked excitedly. Eddie tapped his chin and thought about it. ( maybe noon... or maybe 7pm?) Eddie took a look at his phone.

6:05,the clock read.

Eddie shooked his head and said " 7. We can do it at 7, IF you want to.." . Venom's eyes lit up, as a small smile was place on his lips.  Venom then leaned close to Eddie and kissed his forehead. " mhm thank you Eddie."  V said thankfully. Eddie smiled at the alien's big dopey face. Eddie then gets up and walks to his room.
" Eddie? Eddie what are you doing?" Venom asked. Eddie walks out in pink adidas, some tight skinny jeans, and a red t shirt.  Venom tries to stop himself from laughing. " why are you wearing that?"  Venom asked. Eddie walks to the kitchen and grabs his mortcycle keys. " I'm going to the store."Eddie answered in a somewhat casual voice. It almost sounded like he was hiding something from V. Venom jumped up, " wait! what are you getting at the store?"Venom asked. Eddie giggled at him, making V blush. " im getting some items that you might like!" Eddie giggled.Venom perks his head up. " oh! Can I go?" Venom asks. Eddie giggles again and answers. " no I'm sorry you can't go." Venom frowns." ok.. well get here before 7~" he reminds Eddie. Eddie blushes and nods his head quickly.

" yes, yes I won't forget."
" I'll be waiting for you~". V said with a low sexy growl.  Eddie blushes hard mumbling a low, by loud ' shut up'. And with a loud click. Eddie was gone.

" ohh I can't wait for tonight!! I wonder whys he's at the store?" Venom asked himself, hoping someone would answer his question. " well maybe he's buying condoms! Or.." a light tint on pink shades his face. " or maybe he's buying.. ( I'm getting some items you might like!) chocolate sauce." Venom concludes. As his face heats up and a boner start to form. Yelping, V shuts and squeezes his thighs closed. Venom moans, as his big cock, chafes the inside of his thighs, asking for freedom. Venom bites his lip and groans. He had to get rid of this.

Venom slowly opens his thighs and lets his member free. A huge dick sprouts from his crotch. A groan come from venom as it swayed. It was jet black from the balls, and stopped at the head. The head was the deep gray and along the member were huge grey Vains. Venom puts his fingertip on the tip of the head. Wrapping his huge hand on his cock. ( ow!) Venom yelped. " ah... too dry" so with the help of his slimy tongue, he pumped his hand up and down in a slow motion. Flashes of Eddie popped up in Venom's head. ( that outfit... those tight jeans.. his slim body..) venom was thinking of Eddie's outfit. The those tight jeans fight too tightly around his perfectly sculpted ass, the way that red T shirt showed off his curves, and how fit and slim he was.. " Ah-ah!" Venom was getting closer to his climax. He pumped his member harder and faster. With a loud moan venom cums a light shade of blue on his stomach. " ohh e-eddie.." venom sighed. He grabs a paper towel and wipes up the seamen. As venom's dick slowly slide back up its slit ( Note: yes I know. I never said that he had a slit and all aliens have slits, but just fucking bare with me. Ok? Alright. He has a slit. Keep that shit in mind) he turned on the T.v and watched an action movie, waiting for his lover to get back home....

( omg 1,277 words.... y'all this shit took me all fucking night to write! I have to do the same shit for 12 more chapters... please comment prayers.😰😰 hope you enjoyed!!! Bye birbs!)