Ch: 13 New Villian

( this is going to be told from the villain's POV, just wanted to give a heads up and a shout-out to my two best friends. I'll call them... E and K. Anyways enjoy!) ( oh and P.S. this chapter will be short.So much for smut)

They must die.
They have to.
There is no other way.
We will live in harmony and happiness.
They shall live in the hell with the souls of the damned.

I pace and pace as my mind fills with images of the pair dying in... accident's. Maybe a car crash? No, that would be too much of an accident. I only want them dead, not others.

I grunt, hearing the crack and crunch, of my lollipop being broken. I throw away the stick, and have another one.

Maybe I should hold one hostage.
( that won't do.) said the voice head, always perched in my mind. I sigh in frustration. " well since my ideas don't work, then do you have an idea?" I muttered in annoyance.

The voice didn't say anything. I smirk, " that's right you don't have anything" I scoff. Or maybe, I should just outright kill em. Don't see why not. It will be easy, sure a mess, but I love making messes, and no one would care... just like no one cared about me.

I slam my fist on the metal experiment table in front of me. A muffled scream came from the table. A sly smile is placed on my lips. " oh dear sweetheart, do you know anything, about Eddie Brock and Venom?" I asked in a sweet but sickly tone. The body only muffled out whimper's and ' let me go's'.

I look over to my right, and grabbed a scalpel. I slowly rub the sharp piece over the body's, smooth smooth skin. " if you answer me, I'll only then let you go, is that clear?" I stated. The body squirmed and wriggled, like a worm in the hot, hot sun.

( we need to try a different approach, maybe we can... bargain with them?) the voice suggested. Hmm that might actually be a good idea. So I unchained their wrist and ankles, taking their gag off as well.

" so now are you willing to talk, after I've set you free?" I asked.
" look w-what do you want from me?" He screamed.
" oh sweetie I just want to know about Eddie and venom."
The man looked up at me, his baby blue eyes vibrating, holding many many secrets.
" all I know is that... one is an alien and the other is a human. That's all I know! Now let me go, you bitch!" The man yelled, his mouth covered in drool, getting spit on the table.

*crack, crunch!*
I groan as I hear, again,that my lollipop had broke. I throw the stick away again, and grabbed two lollipops this time. I motioned the second one towards the man. He looked at it, and took it.

He tore off the wrapper, and slurped on the bubblegum flavored sucker. His face changes, the face of a scared man, was washed away with a face of happiness, like a child, on their first day of school ... but an eerie happiness. He gave me a wide smile. I shudder. His smile was way too big for his face. His eyes too big for their sockets.

*slurp!* " ah! Sorry! I just really like bubblegum." He said flustered. I nod, knowing how good a flavor can be. We sat there in silence, chewing on our candy. The man hummed and swung his legs. He seemed happy, but he was kidnapped... he's special. Weird but oddly cute... he might be useful.

" say.. I never really got your name." I said.
The man looked at me, as he slowly pulled the lollipop out, Leaving a thin trail of saliva. I gasp, and cough.
" oh! My name is Lucas!"
" hello Lucas, my name is Mason." I introduced.
" say Lucas, I've just noticed how much potential you have. Your happy and bubbly. But angry and fierce. That's what I like about you." I said.
Lucas laughed and blushed.

" Lucas... would you like to work for me?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. I really liked Lucas. He could help me out in my purist to find... The symbiote and his dumb human.
Lucas looked up at the stone ceiling, and cocked an eyebrow.
" sure!"
" is it ok Lucas if I call you something else?"
Lucas nods his head.
" ok...baby blue"

( omg! This was a dark kinda chapter.. but I like it! Also Lucas and mason? Yeah! The new it couple! And I had to google their names.😋😋 comment if you want more of Lucas ( AKA baby blue) and mason , see you tomorrow! Bye birbs!)