Ch:9 Please❤️ ( another smut part. Yay!!)

( 1 hour later~)

Eddie walks back into the apartment, carrying two bags. With a ' slam!' Eddie slams the door and wakes up the huge alien, who was taking a peaceful nap on the couch. " oh sorry if I scared you!" Eddie laughed.

This comment made venom blush and lower his milky eyes. " didn't scare me.." me mumbled under his breath.

Eddie payed him no attention, and placed the bags down on the kitchen counter. " hey Eddie what's in those bags?" Venom asked.

Eddie looked at him with a sly smile. And reached his hand in one of the bags, and what he pulled out was a large bottle of Hersey's chocolate sauce and a box of strawberries.

The contents in the second bag was a two piece outfit, of a black bunny bra and underwear. Eddie held up the two piece to himself and gazed at venom.

Venom gulped as he tried to control himself.
But one thing that venom didn't notice is that.

The size was XXL.

Eddie chuckled at venom biting his lip.

" what? Do you like what you see?" Eddie asked, striking a confident pose.

Eddie then threw the outfit to V and smiled. Venom looked at him curiously and cocked his head to the side. " wha-?" Venom opened his mouth, trying to make out words, but couldn't find them. " why did you buy such a large one?" Venom asked confused.

Eddie giggled and said " what? No silly! These are you!". Venom gulped hard and stared at the sexy suit. It was black all over and on the front of the underwear. There was a cute bunny outline. On the back of the underwear, was the outline of a bunny tail.

These were the only parts of the outfit that were the color pink.

How embarrassing.
Eddie checked his phone.
7:02 the clock read.

Eddie nervously laughed. Venom looked at the weird look on Eddie's face. At understood why he was laughing at his phone.

He gulped. ( I'm gonna get raped) He scarily thought.

Eddie then walked to his room to get undressed, carrying the two food items in one hand, And face palming with the other.

He removed his hand from his face, and looked at his lover, sitting in a distressed position. Eddie chuckled and smiled.

" listen bud. Don't take it personal ok? It's going to be over fast!" Eddie reassured.

Oh boy. How wrong was he.

Venom smiled back, then looked down at the girly outfit, and bit his lip.

He got up and took the bra. The bra was the easy part, as it slipped onto him and was very tight.

Next, was the underwear. As venom slide them on, the got tighter and tighter, the higher they went.

Sooner or later, he got the panties on. They were a little bit too tight, for his ENORMOUS ass😉.

Venom stood up, and took 2 deep breaths.
( it's ok, V! You can do this! Just strike a little pose, and it will be all over.)
The more and more, venom repeated himself, the less he felt safe.

Venom slowly walked to the bedroom, and found the door cracked, hiding behind the corner, peeking into the room.

Eddie was found sitting on the bed undressing, stripping off his clothing, and laying down. Taking the cover of the bottle and opening the lid of strawberries.
  Venom cracked open the door, making a loud creaking noise. ( Creeeeekkk!) the door hinges moaned. Eddie whipped his head to see venom poking his head in, from outside and not showing off                         His body, and blushing.