Ch: 17 Pet names

( heyo! This is going to be in the third person, and drum roll please!....... Venom and Eddie are back! After four chapters without them, I got sad and missed my boi's. So here they are! Enjoy!)

Venom flutters his eyes open. He's his holding his host Eddie. Venom smiles and planted a kiss on Eddie's head. Rubbing Ed's shoulder, V try's to wake him up. " Eddie... eddie.... you gotta get up." Venom whispered in a soft tone. Eddie shuffled and groaned. " can't.." he muttered.

Venom leaned his head to the side. " why not?" He asked. Eddie gave venom a dumbfounded look. " my ass hurts too much." He said. Venom put a massive hand behind his mouth, trying to stop his giggles. Eddie punched him, Venom gave out a stifled laugh.

" ok ok, but really you have to get up." Venom said. Eddie sighed, and swung his legs over the bed. Getting up, only to fall down with a hiss. " dammit! Ow!" Eddie yelled. Venom got up and helped Eddie stand. " jeez you weren't joking." Venom said, a little embarrassed.

Eddie huffed and crosses his arms. " maybe if you would have taken my words... and stopped.." Eddie muttered. Venom chuckled and sat Eddie down on the couch. Venom sat down with him, and turned on the T.V.

" this just in, two men tried to rob a local store. I'm now hearing that one of the men had blue eyes and the other had brown, both had brown hair. One is 5'6 and the other one is 6'2. If you have any information on these people, please contact the number below."

Venom perked his head up. It's been months since he had a proper meal. Biting the heads off of people and throwing the bodies in the corner. Oh how badly venom needed this. He looked over at Eddie. Eddie looked back at him. Venom looked at the t.v, made a small nod towards it, then looked back at Eddie.

Finally noticing what V wanted Eddie sighed. " v we talked about this!" Eddie started. Venom groaned. " but Eddie!," he whined. " they're bad guys!" Eddie but up a finger and shook it. " no! Good or bad, they are still people and don't deserve to die." Eddie said sternly, still holding up his finger. Venom slumped back and while he had the chance, he formed his hand in the shape of a circle, he made a up and down motion on Eddie's finger.

Eddie yelped and snapped his finger away from the alien. Venom laughed his ass off. Eddie yelled profanities and hit V. After calming down, V glanced at the still angry host. Petting Eddie on the head, venom changed the channel. Eddie huffed and placed a hand on Venom thigh.

He took his index finger and made a swirling motion. Venom blushed and winced, his thigh still hurting from Eddie biting him. " I know. Sorry sharkie ." Eddie apologized. Venom looked at ed. " why'd you call me sharkie?" V asked. Eddie pointed at his teeth and smiled. " sharp teeth!" He exclaimed. Venom gave a very shit-eating grin.

" using pet names are we?" V purred. " I can do it too! Umm.. teddy." Eddie laughed. " why teddy? He asked. " because! Eddie Weddie, your cute like a teddy!" Venom sang. Eddie blushed, and scratched the back of his neck. " V.. stop.." he mumbled.

Eddie took venom's hands. "I love you." He said. " I would die for you." Eddie said, scary V. Venom nodded his head and turns back to the television. ( that was weird but, cute as hell.) V thought, smiling to himself.

( I kinda like the name sharkie)

( I know! This is asssssss. I wanted to bring ma boys back. This one is really random. But mason and baby blue, will be back! And maybe some pics will be leaked. Owo!! Gooodnight all. Also plz, I need requests for another book, since I'm almost done with this one. Comment. Good god. Night.)