Chapter 2

Jennie's P.O.V.

                         I woke up with my casual frown cause it's morning duh? I go to my bathroom and freshen up. I took a shower then put on some work clothes cause I have nothing to do and Dad always tells me to go there so I can learn some business stuff. I put on some makeup then I put on some heels. I go down for breakfast and as usual Dad was not there. I saw my sister laughing around in the table, I joined in the table and they all look at me "What's up? You going to work?" Chaeyoung said "Yeah I have nothing to do anyways" I said as I sat down "Miss Jennie, a bouquet of roses is delivered for you" A maid said while handing me a bouquet, "Wow, he's the man! He's been giving you flowers for the past 4 years!" Jisoo unnie said, I just hummed in response, I smelled the roses as usual and I say a note, I place a rose on the table and took out the note, as I was about to open it Lisa snatched it away, "Yah!!!!" I said "Wah!! It says, Hey Baby, I can meet you tomorrow, I'm free in the afternoon, can we meet? Ilysm! I hope you like the roses....see you baby, I love you again and forever❤  yours truly, babe, awww!!!!!" Lisa said, I snatched it from her and look at the letter, I smiled at it then they all cheered, "Shut up!" I said "I approve!" Jisoo unnie said "But when are we gonna meet him?" Chaeyoung said "Yeah, we only know his name is Min Yoongi!" Lisa said "Well he's a busy man!" I said "So? He didn't get a free time this whole 4 years?" Chaeyoung said "Someday you'll meet him!" I said as I stuff the food in my mouth and swallowed it "But right now I have to go! Maids! Put the bouquet at my room please!" I said then ran out the house before they ask more questions. I got in the car and I said my destination, the car drove off to the company while I text Yoongi,

Babe💕

Hey babe, I
received the flowers
And the note, and
Yeah sure we can meet
Tomorrow, ilysm!💞

                             I'm glad you liked
                         it, see u tomorrow
                     Then? Ilysm💞IGTG,
                                  work stuff, bye

I put my phone down and we arrived just in time. I got out the car and the workers bow at me as I make my way in. I got in the elevator and it takes me to the 14th floor. When I arrived there I go to my office and just do some stuff. Jisoo unnie was supposed to be here, she is the eldest, but Dad said I'm more capable of company stuff than her, I mean what? Anyways, they should be here later. After a few hours it's lunch and I took a break from my work and headed out, "Ara, tell my Dad I'm having lunch!" I said to my assistant as I make my way out "Yes Ma'am" Ara said. I go down the building and told my driver to go to a restaurant. I arrived at a Skewer restaurant, which my driver said that are delicious, I got out the car and I smelled the fragrance of Food, it smells delicious, I look at the restaurant and it's name is Suga's Skewer. I got in and there were a lot of people but it's still decent, I took a seat and a waiter gave me a menu, I ordered a few things. It came a few minutes after then I started eating. After I ate I go back to the company and resume my work. At about 4:30, I go home. I arrived home in a couple of minutes and I see the girls in the kitchen, they seem to be baking something that ended up with them goofing around, I smiled at my sisters then I go to my room, I changed my clothes then head back down, "Oh! Jennie unnie!" Lisa said with nervousness clear in her "What's going on Lali?" I said while raising an eyebrow "Unnie! Lalisa here ruined everything!" Chaeyoung said "What do you mean?" I said, they got out the way and I saw the kitchen, it was a huge mess "What did you guys do?!" I said "Jennie-yah even I can't control these kids!" Jisoo unnie said and I laughed then we all laughed, the maids cleaned the kitchen while we go to the theater in our house. When we got there we watched some episodes of Black. We didn't sit at the seats there, we all laid in the floor with blankets all over us as well as pillows. In the middle of the movie the maids called us. We stopped our movie marathon and head downstairs where surprisingly Dad is present, "Dad? Why are you here?" Lisa asked "Yah! Is that how you greet your father?" Jisoo unnie said as she whacked Lisa's head "Enough, sit down all of you" Dad said and we all sat down. "As you all know the company is slowly decreasing, but before it goes worse I signed a contract, a deal, with some people that will help us, and to officially sign our agreement, we agreed to marry you with their sons...." Dad said and we all were shocked "What?!?!!" I said "I have a BOYFRIEND!!! DAD!!!" Chaeyoung said "Dad don't you think this is too much?!?!" Jisoo unnie said "Dad! I don't want to! I'm too young! Besides my Kookie is waiting for me!" Lisa said "Oh shut up! He doesn't even know you!" I said in a joking way and she pouted "Yes he does! We're classmates!" Lisa said "Your already graduated Lalisa" Chaeyoung said "Dad! I have a boyfriend too okay?" I said "Jennie this is for the company, this is the only favor I ask you" Dad said "Fine.........I'll do it" Jisoo unnie said "Good, and Jennie! Break up with that boyfriend of yours, as well as you rose!" Dad said "What? No!!!!!" I said "That can't be!" Chaeyoung said "No buts! You will do it!" Dad said in a tone he never uses on us, we all flinched "Y-yes Dad...." We all said "Well, I'm going to call them to arrange this" Dad said and he left, me and Chaeyoung just burst out crying, "It's okay, it's okay" Lisa said to me "But, I'm already happy the way I am, we're already happy! Why?" I said in between my sobs "I know, he is such a sweet guy unnie, he's perfect for you, he changed you, but I guess faith isn't on our side" Lisa said and I just cried even harder. And without noticing it I fell asleep.

To be continued~