Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

                     Once we arrived at the place I was surprised it wasn't something fancy, it was the park, he got something out of the car trunk, it was a picnic bag, wah! Are we having a picnic! He set up the place while I just look at him, "Come on, let's sit" Jungkook said and I sat down. "Why did you ask me out Jeon?" I said while looking at the sky "Uh......can we like, eat first and stuff?" Jungkook said and I chuckled then nodded. We ate the food and just talked about random stuff. "Uh.....Lisa..." Jungkook said and I faced him "Hmm?" I said "I can do this" He mumbled to himself "Are you gonna ask for advice again?" I said with tears threatening to fall "Uh....no....actually the girl I was talking about was...........you" Jungkook said and it took me a minute to realize what he said "W-What?" I said "Uh..I really liked you, ever since high school, I just kind of fell in love with everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your laugh, just everything, and I hope you feel the same" Jungkook said I squealed and jump to his lap, "Oh My God! I like you too! No, I love you!!" I said while crying "Really?!" Jungkook said and I nodded, he cupped my face then kissed me, well aren't I lucky, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said "Yes! A million times yes!" I said as I hugged him "I love you" Jungkook whispered "I love you too" I whispered back "We're a thing now" Jungkook said and I chuckled "This should've been perfect if that Namjoon didn't harass my sister" I said "Yeah, I can't believe Namjoon hying did that" Jungkook said, then we just laid in the cloth and just cuddled.

Jennie's P.O.V.

                           After Dad excused us from the guests I followed him to his office, once we arrived there he hugged me, "I'm so sorry honey" Dad said and I couldn't help but cry "I didn't know this was going to happen, but I promise you, it's okay now" Dad said and I hugged him back "Dad......am I worthless?" I said as I broke the hug and faced my Dad "Your not worthless honey" Dad said "How?" I said "Your a strong and independent woman, your just broken at the time. You have many talents, nothing about you is worthless hmm?" Dad said and I nodded, "Can I sleep? I'm *yawn* tired" I said and Dad just nodded, I bid my goodbye and went to my room. I laid in my bed like a starfish and think. The marriage is off, I can be with Yoongi now......no, I can't, he's probably moved on already, he probably has someone better, someone who will never leave him and will always be there for him, unlike me........

                 I woke up by someone shaking me, "Mmmmh! 5 more minutes" I mumbled "Unnie it's time for lunch" I heard Chaeyoung said, I opened my eyes and sat up "Okay, I'll be down in a minute, go ahead" I said and she just nodded then left. I took a bath and change my clothes. I go downstairs and they were already eating. I sat down on one of the chairs and started eating "Jennie, I'm so sorry for my brothers actions" Jin Oppa said "It's okay Oppa it's not your fault" I said and he just smiled a little "So......where are the maknaes?" I said "Jungkook asked Lisa out" Jisoo unnie said and I gasped "He asked her out?! I thought Lisa was gonna ask him out" I said and they all laughed, "Did you know the wedding is in 2 weeks?" Jisoo unnie said "What?! But you don't even have dresses yet!" I said "Oh My Gosh! Your right!" Chaeyoung said "All right, boys! Out! We're going shopping" I said and the boys went scurrying out the house. "Dress up and I'll meet you down here in 10" I said. We all went to our rooms and I changed my clothes again

After changing, I go back down and they were already there, "Let's go!" Chaeyoung said "Hold up! Where's the other bride?" Jisoo unnie said then the door suddenly opened revealing Lisa and Jungkook with interwined fingers "It's sweet but get out b...

After changing, I go back down and they were already there, "Let's go!" Chaeyoung said "Hold up! Where's the other bride?" Jisoo unnie said then the door suddenly opened revealing Lisa and Jungkook with interwined fingers "It's sweet but get out bunny boy! We're going dress shopping" I said and Lisa pouted then Jungkook whined then go out "Unnie!!!!!" Lisa whined and I hold my finger up signaling her to shut up "Let's go, no whining you baby" I said and we all go to the car. When we arrived to the dress shop the girls were everywhere, "Girls! We all know we're not good with these type of stuff let the stylist help for goodness sakes!" I said and they shyly smiled, "Okay chop chop! Let's get started!" I said. After a few hours we were finally done shopping, well that wasn't easy! We are out for dinner and were currently done eating, we are just chatting. "So unnie, the wedding is in next week but in three different days" Chaeyoung said "What? Why not just a triple wedding?" I said and they just shrugged, "What's the theme?" I said "Mine is Dark Blue" Lisa said "Mine is Floral and Pink" Chaeyoung said "Vintage or something" Jisoo unnie said "Wow, Lisa your the only one who's dark" I said and we just laughed it off. After dinner we all head back home. I was in my room when someone knocked on my door, "Come in" I said then Lisa entered "Oh! What are you doing here?" I said "Nothing, just wanna be with you" Lisa said as she cuddled up with me in my bed "I'm really impressed by you unnie, your the one I look up to the most" Lisa said "Why is that?" I said "Your strong, independent, smart and pretty, while I'm here looking like a dead rat" Lisa said "No you don't, your beautiful Lisa, don't ever think low on yourself hmm?" I said and she just nodded then giggled "Night Unnie" Lisa said and I just hummed then fell asleep.

To be continued~